NASC Golden State Coin Show - Arcadia, CA - August 26-27, 2017

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by illini420, Aug 23, 2017.

1. illini420

illini420 1909 Collector

As the current President of the Numismatic Association of Southern California (NASC), I invite you all to join us at our annual coin show this weekend in Arcadia, CA.

August 26, 2017 10am-6pm
    August 27, 2017 10am-4pm

Arcadia Masonic Center
    50 W. Duarte
    Arcadia, CA 91007

Link to more info:
    http://www.nasc.net/2017-gscs-and-gold-coin/index.html

I have confirmed with our Bourse Chairman that we have a full sold-out bourse of dealers for this weekend's show. We will also have educational exhibits and a youth table at the show where young collectors can get a FREE Whitman Lincoln Wheat Cent folder and search through cents and try to fill them up. There is also a Boy Scout Merit Badge Workshop scheduled for Saturday.

ANACS will also be at the show accepting submissions and there will be a coin supply company at the show too.

Finally, we have an awesome gold coin raffle on Sunday at the close of the show where 35 gold coins will be given out in total. Top prize is a PCGS certified $20 St. Gaudens Double Eagle. Many other cool U.S. and World gold coins will be given out too. All profits from this gold raffle are given to local NASC member coin clubs so it's a great benefit to collectors all over the area.

Please let me know if you have any questions about the show and hope some of you in Southern California can make it out to the show!

See you there,
    Mike

Omegaraptor likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. illini420

illini420 1909 Collector

Looking forward to a good show starting today... hope to see some of you there.

We had set up yesterday and we all found out that our bourse chairman inadvertently oversold the show by 2 tables... had to do some scrambling to make room on the bourse and move some things around but all were ultimately accommodated... haha!

We also have around 20 collectors' exhibits at the show and the ones I've seen so far have been pretty cool.

See you at the show!
    -Mike

:)

4. CoinCorgi

CoinCorgi Tell your dog I said hi!

On my way in a few hours.

illini420 likes this.
  5. CoinCorgi

CoinCorgi Tell your dog I said hi!

Great show. I was there from 1:30ish to 3:00ish. Was in a hurry because wife was without car and we had a jazz concert to get to. I saw you mr. @illini420 (recognized you from the pic on the NASC website) but did not have time to stop and introduce myself...besides your were engrossed in a conversation already and I wouldn't have wanted to interrupt.

I did like the collector's exhibits. I didn't know ANACS was going to be there! I would have brought a LMC I think is spectacular for grading.

Kudos - great show.

illini420 likes this.
  6. illini420

illini420 1909 Collector

Thanks for the feedback. We did have a great crowd yesterday. Hoping for another good day at the show today too.

Sorry we couldn't chat a bit. Hard for me at that show as I'm not just a dealer there and have to wear multiple hats in helping to run the show... maybe at the next show?

Thanks again for coming and glad you were able to get a couple of hours in!
    Mike

CoinCorgi likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted