My World Coin Collection has started!!!

Discussion in 'World Coins' started by jterry85, Nov 20, 2010.

1. jterry85

jterry85 New Member

I also made a post in the US coins section about my collection starting there with two IH pennies. After recieving those I started going through all my change and found these two coins which were being circulated as US pennies! I know they probably aren't worth much but I found them interesting.

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. vnickels

vnickels Matt Draiss Numismatics & Galleries

4. schwalbe

schwalbe Junior Member

i like the 1991, i havent soon those before.

5. jterry85

jterry85 New Member

Thanks, the coin says Bermuda on it so I'm assuming that's where it's from?

6. swish513

swish513 Penny & Cent Collector

yes it is. the other one is from canada.

7. lupinus911

lupinus911 Member

Good luck with your new collection.

8. jterry85

jterry85 New Member

9. rexesq

rexesq Senior Member

Have fun collecting! It's a great hobby. World coins just have so much variety, as opposed to collecting each and every date of a series of American coins or something.... not that there is anything wrong with that either. :)

10. calumsherwood

calumsherwood New Member

i collected world coins for a long time. now im more focused on older british stuff, especially george the 3rd. but still love to see world coins and i still buy the occasional few. a lot of dealers tend to just throw all their world coins into one box. and you can find some really great deals that way. some of my fave world coins are french coins.

11. Vroomer2

Vroomer2 Active Member

With the Canadian dollar reaching parity with the US Dollar... the Canadian cent might be worth more than a US one these days.

Just sayin'.

Draft saved Draft deleted