WTS: My Peace Dollar Registry Set is now for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Brett_in_Sacto, Oct 3, 2016.

1. Brett_in_Sacto

Brett_in_Sacto Well-Known Member

Hi all,

It's been a fantastic passion and a huge accomplishment for me. My goal was reached when I was able to display the entire collection at our club show this last weekend and share it with everyone.

I am going to move on, and started work on a new registry set this last weekend. I don't know how long it will take to complete, but I will share the details once it starts to come together.

And my wife wants a new car...so..... :rolleyes:

In all seriousness, I've put my NGC Peace Dollar Registry Set up for sale. It is truly a world-class collection and something I'm very proud of.

It's currently ranked #16 on NGC's site with a technical score of over 37000 and room to grow. Maybe you are the one to take it into the Top 10?

http://coins.www.collectors-society.com/registry/coins/SetListing.aspx?PeopleSetID=174970

I am willing to accept REASONABLE offers, and prefer not to deal over Ebay, but to allow protection for both - it is up there.

The set is available for local viewing on the West Coast, and we can meet you if you are a serious buyer for your personal review. Cash talks, and we are willing to negotiate. :cigar: We have priced at "NGC retail value" and will accept fair market value offers.

I am also willing to accept gold/silver coinage in trade.

I really don't want to break up the collection.

Also, if you find anything else you are interested in, we will cut you a significant discount. We have lots of things up for sale at or near retail, and we're willing to deal to bring in some cash. :greedy:

www.ebay.com/itm/272400067681

20160930_074914_resized.jpg

Last edited: Oct 4, 2016