Featured My new Daniel Carr 2014 Panama Canal Centennial Medals: Shield your eyes!

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by TopcatCoin, Jun 9, 2014.

1. Chiefbullsit

Chiefbullsit CRAZY HORSE

Not sure, only one is mine. It's the top center and it's copper.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. JBGood

JBGood Collector of coinage Supporter

Just went to the DC site and it's all "sold out" signs. Too bad cause I got a lot of money! Real money not fantasy over struck money.

4. No worries...some available on eBay if you have deep pockets. :greedy: :)

5. JBGood

His entire inventory is sold out! It was painful....I didn't notice the sold outs until after I stated to covet!

6. JBGood

I think Dan should crank up the presses and make some more dang it! I want one of them pink panama deals and I'm currently in eBay rehab because I've spent the kids college fund this month so that's not an alternative. So Dan.....get at it brother!

TopcatCoin likes this.
  7. Here is my 2011 toned medal. Enjoy, TC IMG_0559.JPG IMG_0557.JPG

8. robec

robec Junior Member

9. That is an original 2011 Daniel Carr color-toned copper UNA Amero (Alternate Currency Coin Prototype). He only color-toned 52 of the 379 produced that year.

robec likes this.
  10. spirityoda

spirityoda Coin Junky

Daniel Carr...I am a fan. he is very talented. have you ever tried designing and making a coin ? No. it is hard. he's got talent. people will value what he makes as good and pay what they think is fair. :blackalien: everybody has their own opinion of what they like and that's the beauty of coin and medal collecting. everyone can like and spend what they want to spend on these round disks.

11. brownfunk1¹1

brownfunk1¹1 New Member

12. Johndoe2000$

Johndoe2000$ Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted