My local coin store was robbed.

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Pilkenton, May 21, 2013.

1. rockyyaknow

rockyyaknow Well-Known Member

Need to live in NH where you can walk around town with your firearms in plain view. And of course you can get a permit to conceal it if you wish.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. gunnovice09

gunnovice09 Nothing

My wife just go her permit. I have to find the time to bring my certificate to the sheriff's office.

4. Conder101

Conder101 Numismatist

from the link to the surveillance video

"The suspect showed up to J & J Coins in Hammond just after 8 a.m. disguised as a UPS delivery driver. An employee buzzed him in, even helps the guy with his boxes, until he reaches into one and pulls out a shotgun.

The robber then bound the man with zip-ties on his hand and feet. He then took his time in the store, picking and choosing from an array of coins and jewelry for over an hour."

So one report says he got there around 8AM and the other says 8:10. The time stamp on the video shows 7:10 as the time when he pulls the shotgun. I would assume the time stamp on the tape is off by an hour from not changing the time on the recorder when the time changed in April. It looks like he got there around 8:00 to 8:10 and the robbery started almost immediately. and that he then took an hour robbing the store.

Draft saved Draft deleted