My Lincoln Cents 1909-date w/proofs

Discussion in 'US Coins Forum' started by Seba79, Jul 16, 2015.

1. Seba79

Seba79 Well-Known Member

DSCF8546.JPG DSCF8547.JPG DSCF8549.JPG DSCF8551.JPG DSCF8552.JPG DSCF8553.JPG DSCF8554.JPG DSCF8555.JPG DSCF8556.JPG DSCF8557.JPG Hello ! This is my collection of Lincoln Cents, from 1909 to date including the proofs. The series is almost complete, with only the 09 svdb & 22 plain missing.. no superb coins, just normal, the quality pictures are not the best..sorry for that..

enjoy!

sgt23, BigTee44, dlhill132 and 10 others like this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Seba79

Seba79 Well-Known Member

4. Seba79

Seba79 Well-Known Member

5. Seba79

Seba79 Well-Known Member

And the new book too !

DSCF8590.JPG DSCF8591.JPG

sgt23, green18, swamp yankee and 7 others like this.
  6. ldhair

ldhair Clean Supporter

I love the set. All of the early coins have a really well matched look. Nice natural brown like they should be. I'm thinking you spent some time building this set.

sambyrd44 likes this.
  7. shernan30

shernan30 Hammered Saxon Coins

Nice looking set!!

swamp yankee likes this.
  8. Larry G

Larry G Member

What a great job you did putting this set together. You should be proud of your accomplishment. Very nice looking coins. Lots of history and effort behind doing that I'm sure. Your way ahead of me but I'm getting there.
    Nice job thanks for sharing.

sambyrd44 likes this.
  9. Larry G

Larry G Member

By the way Seba79, how long have you been working on this set ? What were some of the hardest coins to aquire ?

gronnh20 likes this.
  10. sambyrd44

sambyrd44 Well-Known Member

Very nice set. Lincolns are a great series and your set has a lot of nice commerce used coins. I think nice circulated Lincolns are among the best of coins they have a look that I really like. These coins were work horses and many are a hundred years old makes a person wonder about the coins path just a little.

Well done on the quality and the overall consistency of the set as said it looks like you took some time to select nice well matched coins.

11. MES S BUTLER

MES S BUTLER New Member

Nice set job well done be proud. I started my set 69 years ago and am upgrading coins but it now is very expensive to update. I sure have had fun along the way.

rooman9 and swamp yankee like this.
  12. paddyman98

paddyman98 I'm a professional expert in specializing! Supporter

Why is it that you show the 1922 D and the 1922 Plain in one picture and in the very next picture the 1922 Plain spot is empty? Sorry I'm such a nitpicker :rolleyes:
    1922.PNG

Last edited: Jul 16, 2015
  13. Collecting Nut

Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

Very nice set. Save up for the 2 you're missing.

14. David Setree Rare Coins

David Setree Rare Coins Well-Known Member

Very nice job of matching color and grade. Get those last two!

15. Robert4565

Robert4565 New Member

16. Larry G

Larry G Member

Looks to me the 22 is missing.....just looking through to the next page. The 22 would be quite valuable.

paddyman98 likes this.
  17. eddiespin

eddiespin Fast Eddie

Funny. I'm missing the same 2. :)

18. paddyman98

paddyman98 I'm a professional expert in specializing! Supporter

:banghead: OH OK! My mistake. I'm thinking that this is the Whitman one sided view folder..
    :oops: oops

Last edited: Jul 16, 2015
  19. NSP

NSP Well-Known Member

Very nice coins! There's something special about circulated wheat cents that I love.

20. Larry G

Larry G Member

You can even feel the difference in your hand between the wheats and the Lincoln's.....they made nice coins back then !!!!!!!

NSP likes this.
  21. swamp yankee

swamp yankee Well-Known Member

Congrats ! Nice looking sets and it took a lot of effort/time to accomplish.Thanx for letting us see them.....

green18 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted