My jefferson nickles

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Brandywine, Dec 10, 2020.

1. Brandywine

Brandywine Member

Heard some could be worth something all info anyone knows would be appreciated greatly 20201210_192208.jpg 20201210_192241.jpg I have more the years are starting at 1939 40 41 46 47 49 the buffalo they dont have a year on them

SensibleSal66 likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Heavymetal

Heavymetal Well-Known Member

Hard to evaluate since I can’t enlarge your pictures.
    Please use ‘Full Image’ so we can help you better
    This group is all common, well worn and worth...5 cents ea

4. SensibleSal66

SensibleSal66 U.S Casual Collector / Error Collector

Hello Brandy, again . :)
    Did you order that "Redbook " like I recommended ? That will give you a good roundabout value for your coins . However, if you want to show them here then fine. Just try to show each coin or coins in tiny batches . Thanks . Also, there are other sites for Values that I can recommend . PM me and I will help .
    Also , I can help with Coin photograhy as well . Good Luck, Take Care. Be Safe.

5. Brandywine

Brandywine Member

6. YoloBagels

YoloBagels Well-Known Member

They aren't worth much unfortunately, although I haven't seen people buy old nickels in that grade (usually UNC).

I know many of the older nickels have errors attributed to them. It's not likely that you have one but you never know.

The buffalo nickels would be around 50c since they are dateless.

SensibleSal66 likes this.
  7. Heavymetal

Heavymetal Well-Known Member

E71C4FEC-0A7F-435D-9A5B-5700F913A8B4.jpeg It appears that my appraisal of Dateless Buffalo Nickels was incorrect.
    I see people selling rolls of 40 on eBay for $8, 20 cents ea
    My CRH has found about 20 which I will gladly pass on to members here
    Any member who would like a couple can send me a PM, personal message, and your Christmas package will go out next week
    If you are a YN, young numismatist, under 21, I’ll double that. And maybe a little bonus
    First come, first serve
    Postage paid, no catch
    Merry Christmas

Draft saved Draft deleted