My Iceland collection completed except for a couple of rarities!

Discussion in 'World Coins' started by Rushmore, Oct 22, 2014.

1. Rushmore

Rushmore Coin Addict

Last week I got the 1977 50 Kronur. All I have left is the 2000 Krona which only came in the Mint Set and 1966 2 Kronur thick planchet with a mintage of 300 which would cost me at least $300.

sonlarson, jj00, spirityoda and 2 others like this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Peter T Davis

Peter T Davis Hammer at the Ready Moderator

This thread needs more pics!

Rushmore, stevex6 and spirityoda like this.
  4. Jwt708

Jwt708 Well-Known Member

Ya!

Rushmore likes this.
  5. spirityoda

spirityoda Coin Junky

I want to see that whole collection. :blackalien:

Rushmore likes this.
  6. harris498

harris498 Accumulator

Me too. Sounds neat. Pics please.

Rushmore likes this.
  7. Iceman57

Iceman57 Junior Member

I would also like to see some pic's of your Icelandic coin collection as well or just a list of them since I collect Icelandic coins as well ....I have completed the Kingdom Era coinage from 1922 to 1942 including the Proofs coins. They all resides in NGC or PCGS holders. When you said that you only need those two items to complete your collection does that mean all the coins from 1922 to date ?????

Rushmore likes this.
  8. Rushmore

Rushmore Coin Addict

Yes sir. I"ll try and get some pics up. I'm not the best coin photographer however.

9. Iceman57

Iceman57 Junior Member

Wow...Thats great. I only have about half of the coins from 1946 to date ...if that.

Rushmore likes this.
  10. Rushmore

Rushmore Coin Addict

They are not in the best grade VG and above most are Fine-VF.

11. Rushmore

Rushmore Coin Addict

12. cladking

cladking Coin Collector

Cool.

I like all the Icelandic coins. Some of these are really tough from what I can tell.

Rushmore likes this.
  13. Iceman57

Iceman57 Junior Member

Very Nice collection... you got me beat. There was a coin dealer that shows up at one of the near by shows and he use to get rolls of Icelandic coins sent to him by the bank for a number of years but for some reason he wasn't able to get them any more but I was able to get a few nice unc's from him ..they were some brass krona's and a few 50 and 100 kronur's from different years.

Rushmore likes this.
  14. Rushmore

Rushmore Coin Addict

Here are some more 2 Konur, 50 Aurar, 25 Aurar Iceland Coins 011.jpg Iceland Coins 012.jpg Iceland Coins 013.jpg

Peter T Davis and stevex6 like this.
  15. Rushmore

Rushmore Coin Addict

Iceland Coins 2 002.jpg Iceland Coins 2 003.jpg Iceland Coins 2 004.jpg Iceland Coins 2 005.jpg Iceland Coins 2 006.jpg Iceland Coins 2 007.jpg Iceland Coins 2 008.jpg Iceland Coins 2 009.jpg g

Attached Files:

Peter T Davis and stevex6 like this.
  16. stevex6

stevex6 Random Mayhem

Rushmore => great effort, my coin-friend => thanks for taking the time to snap some sweet shots of your cool coins (we all appreciate the extra effort it takes to "show-off your wares")

cheers

:rolleyes:

Rushmore likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted