My FUN Show Purchases (lots of pics)

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by C-B-D, Jan 10, 2016.

1. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

God, that's a beauty. :)

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Clutchy

Clutchy Well-Known Member

Very very nice coins. The 1909p cent is outstanding.

4. Seattlite86

Seattlite86 Outspoken Member

Beautiful coins, thank you for sharing! I can't afford such beauties so I live vicariously through people like you :)

SSG_Gonzo likes this.
  5. Treashunt

Treashunt The Other Frank

wow, you went wild!

nice busties.

6. Treashunt

Treashunt The Other Frank

agreed!

7. Mainebill

Mainebill Bethany Danielle

I tend to agree. I'd be tempted to play the crack out game with it tho I like the old holder

8. C-B-D

C-B-D Well-Known Member

It's so hard to find a bust half in a nice looking, scratch-free rattler. It's not like Morgans or Mercury dimes where they can be easily found. I wouldn't dream of cracking it out. But that's just me.

9. charlietig

charlietig Well-Known Member

10. kaosleeroy108

kaosleeroy108 The Mahayana Tea Shop & hobby center

Just bloody murder i am jealous I never get to go to conventions

11. charlietig

I never get to go to anything nationally either, really wish the ANA show was in Chicago again this year.

12. C-B-D

C-B-D Well-Known Member

Yeah I just can't bring myself to spend a grand flying coast to coast, hotel, meals, etc just to get to Portland. But there's always Baltimore and Central States.

13. charlietig

That's my issue too, you spend a good amount of money and that's before you even get in the front doors. I just do not have the ability nor spendable cash to fly or drive out to Anaheim or to Florida for FUN or Dallas..... when in the Central States show and where?

14. Mainebill

I tend to agree. Just was thinking about maximized profits. For myself I'd leave it be and send to cac but it'd need better surfaces

15. Mainebill

Yeah I'm hoping to start getting to national shows sometime soon. Been setting up at New England shows with good results. Just wish they'd have a major one up here sometime soon

16. Dave Waterstraat

Dave Waterstraat Well-Known Member

That is quite a haul. I wouldn't care at all if that 1824 Bustie was dipped in the past. It's stunning and in my opinion an excellent example at AU58.

C-B-D likes this.
  17. mark_h

mark_h Somewhere over the rainbow

Nice batch of coins.

C-B-D likes this.
  18. KoinJester

KoinJester Well-Known Member

Central States in April, is really close to the ANA show

19. Santinidollar

Santinidollar Supporter! Supporter

I wish one of the major shows would discover New Orleans or the mid-Gulf coast.

Dave Waterstraat likes this.
  20. ewomack

ewomack 魚の下着

Wow... there never seem to be shows of that caliber in my area... but I can always envy others at a distance. Very nice pics and very nice lot!

21. Kirkuleez

Kirkuleez 80 proof

The money show was here last year, terrible turnout, but I scored a few beauties to close out my liberty nickel proof set.

Draft saved Draft deleted