My first PCGS Currency submission.

Discussion in 'Paper Money' started by LostDutchman, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Yacorie

Yacorie Junior Member

I have a few questions related to paper money and TPGs I was hoping one of you might answer. For paper money, is it the same as coins, and really up to the individual or is it more of the norm to get notes graded? Also - are there any advantages to using PMG vs. PCGS etc? I appreciate the responses. I have a few notes that I bought and posted here and have put in heavy duty plastic holders but keep wondering if I should submit them. One of them is a $1 educational but nowhere near as nice as the one in this thread.

Thanks

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Dave M

Dave M Francophiliac

Beautiful notes, LD. Just can't stop looking at them!

Dave

4. koen

koen New Member

you own me a new keayboard.
    Mine is covered in drewlings :p

5. ronterry

ronterry New Member

Insanely nice!!! I'll think you'll find that was well worth the effort!

...sent from my basement, were I'm watching Survivorman, and drinking a Dr. Pepper - My left sciatic nerve is giving me some crap, but it's all good - It's 55°F, and winds are about 10kt from the North - Thinking about logging off and watching my Blu-ray set of Games of Thrones season 1 (I'm on episode 4)...

6. Yacorie

Yacorie Junior Member

Game of Thrones for the win - read the books - way better than the show

7. ronterry

ronterry New Member

I can see the books being awesome! A lot of the extras show artwork and a lot of reading which sounds like it's read right out of the books. "Children of forest carved faces in the trees of north...yada yada" "The seven Gods of the new" cool stuff!
    I highly recommend watching the extras before the shows with the blu-ray set!

Draft saved Draft deleted