My Favorite Teller!

Discussion in 'Coin Roll Hunting' started by TexAg, Oct 20, 2017.

1. TexAg

TexAg Well-Known Member

Brittnie, a teller at one of my banks, asked me what I look for when I buy the halves she saves for me. I told her, "Varieties". Next time I stopped by I gave her and Erika each a 1974-D Doubled Die Obverse Kennedy along with a Xerox copy of a zoomed in picture that shows the doubling. They were very happy to receive them. A few weeks later Brittnie called to tell me she had something for me. When I stopped by, I was overwhelmed to get these! The 1863 IHP was given to her by her father. The 1972-S is silver clad. I told her the history of the "souvenir" Kennedy half and how the extra date strikes and gold plating were done post minting by a third party. She also gave me 6 other Ikes that were in really nice shape. I offered to buy the coins from her but she insisted on giving them to me! I thanked her profusely and told her they would hold a prominent place in my collection. I gave them each a Kennedy clad (1991-D AU58 & 1980-D MS62) for their birth years in plastic cases which they appreciated. Next time, I will give Brittnie some nice birth year NIFCs for her 2 young daughters who were there. Sometimes you meet the neatest people while CRH!:angelic::angelic:
    Brittnie Coins Pic 1.jpg Brittnie Coins Pic 2.jpg Brittnie Coins Pic 3.jpg Brittnie Coins Pic 4.jpg

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. paddyman98

paddyman98 I'm a professional expert in specializing! Supporter

That's very nice of her! Teller she's amazing! ;)

4. fish4uinmd

fish4uinmd Well-Known Member

5. rickmp

rickmp Frequently flatulent.

I see what you did there. ;)

TexAg and paddyman98 like this.
  6. fish4uinmd

fish4uinmd Well-Known Member

NIFC...not intended for circulation...took me a while.

7. Youngcoin

Youngcoin Everything Collector

Wow that's amazing! That's so kind!

8. Treashunt

Treashunt The Other Frank

9. Lemme Caution

Lemme Caution Well-Known Member

Did you just coin that phrase?

Chewmassa likes this.
  10. SilverMike

SilverMike Well-Known Member

Nice to have a teller that helps you out like that!

TexAg likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted