My Favorite Dime with Pics. Thanks Shane!

Discussion in 'US Coins Forum' started by Dimefreak, Mar 7, 2011.

1. Dimefreak

Dimefreak Senior Member

I finally sent this one out to get photographed and as of now its 1 of only two coins in my collection that I plan to keep. Shane did an awesome job! I hope you all enjoy!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. mark_h

mark_h Somewhere over the rainbow

Very nice.

4. gbroke

gbroke Naturally Toned

Awesome!!!! I also love the toners with green ;)

5. Dimefreak

Dimefreak Senior Member

My favorite color of toning is bright yellow.

6. Kryptonitecomic

Kryptonitecomic New Member

Jon spoke too fast as I am pretty sure he told me he would sell me this dime ;)

It's a true stunner in hand......congrats on acquiring it :)

7. fiestycocatoo

fiestycocatoo New Member

A very exceptional coin with tremondous eye appeal. Congratulations on being the owner of such a fine piece of art.

8. iGradeMS70

iGradeMS70 AKA BustHalfBrian

I think ones with deep, dark purple toning are VERY ATTRACTIVE:) like most Morgans seen listed with "Carnival Toning", have those enjoyable dark purples. :) LUVIN DAT DIME ALSO!!!!!

9. Dimefreak

Dimefreak Senior Member

Thanks Everybody. I just picked up an absolute mind blowing Roosie thats headed his way tonight. I have and have owned plenty of star Roosevelts and never in my wildest dreams would have dreamt a dime up like this.I guess my coin Karma is on full throttle right now. Okay Ill be honest, I had tears in my eyes because of the excitement.

10. Dimefreak

Dimefreak Senior Member

I wont lie, you saying it is a stunner means a lot to me. I appreciate every bodys comments and it makes me very happy to see everybody likes it. But you handle these coins on a regular basis.

11. fiestycocatoo

fiestycocatoo New Member

I miss the years when you could get silver out of your pocket change pretty much every time you went out to buy something. That was about the time the Tommy Gun was becoming a real hit with the gangsters too! I guess what I'm saying other then I'm older than dirt is that it has become quite a challenge to build a collection of any type coins now without having to purchase @ least a couple and that's if you are lucky.

12. Shoewrecky

Shoewrecky Coin Hoarder

Dimefreak..i hate you! /sarcasm

that is a great looking coin and wished i had something like it

13. coinmaster1

coinmaster1 Active Member

I am very impressed! Great coin and great pics! I wish I owned that coin! :D

14. LafayetteDollar

LafayetteDollar New Member

There are not enough superlatives in the English language to describe how awesome that coin is!

15. DMiller

DMiller Junior Member

Talk about a rainbow...amazing!

16. eric0911

eric0911 SMS-71

Double rainbow all the wayyyyy!

Some people say it's liberty on this dime. Others say mercury. I say this one's Roy G. Biv

17. thecoinczar

thecoinczar Member

She's a beauty with eye appeal galore! Thanks for posting and sharing your awesome dime!

18. Leadfoot

Leadfoot there is no spoon

Awesome coin, but you know that already. :)

Question: If this coin is one of two that you'll keep, what's the other one?

Just curious...Mike

Draft saved Draft deleted