My experience with APMEX

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by gatzdon, Oct 25, 2007.

1. plashadpobedy

plashadpobedy New Member

Per this order from MJPM, there was no shipping charge. If there had been, it would have been about $35 or so. Most firms would probably absorb the shipping on an order of US$25K.

My main issue with MJPM

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. El Chinero

El Chinero New Member

I bought some silver "junk" quarters .. a big ol' bag's worth ... from APMEX and the order was very prompt, delivered by USPS w/ signing ... and extremely well-packaged. Zero gripes. FWIW. Plan to do it again ...

4. plashadpobedy

plashadpobedy New Member

MJPM is LAME

One would think that following the seller's instructions, that these transactions would go off without a hitch and they would be no different than any online transaction? Unfortunately, not.

With an order of $24K+, mine, a bank transfer should be the simplest, but MJPM would not allow me to do a bank transfer? I had to do a certified check instead. They did not verify receiving the check in the mail and they REFUSED TO SEND ME A RECEIPT (ONLINE) FOR MY ORDER OF NEARLY $25K. In short, I had no way of proving that I even had an order with this company, that I had just sent $24K+. Because the order was not a credit card order, the transaction was "unsecured" to me. I did not receive a receipt till I received my order (2) weeks later.

With any transaction you do online, you receive a receipt almost immediately.

I would never do business with this company again.

Draft saved Draft deleted