my 1930 cent

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by khalil elara, Dec 23, 2018.

1. khalil elara

khalil elara Active Member

looking at my cent collection i find this one with some thing that might look a cud plus i notice a letter M AND NUMBER 6 can any one agree with me and if he or she agree with me what it is called thanks a million in advance happy holidays and merry Christmas to all from the first grader 1930-p cent.jpg 1930-p cent  reverse.jpg

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. paddyman98

paddyman98 I'm a professional expert in specializing! Supporter

I do not see anything that looks like a CUD... what letter M and what number 6?

All looks like Circulation wear and tear.

Oldhoopster likes this.
  4. khalil elara

you mean to tell you did not see the small patch by the torso below the world liberty with the m on east and the 6 to the west this look like a raised medal regardless of wear and tear

5. paddyman98

Nope :yawn:

6. lordmarcovan

lordmarcovan Eclectic & Eccentric Moderator

No cud, no M and no 6. Those are imaginary.

However, there is a small area in the field adjacent to Lincoln's shoulder which looks like it could be a minor lamination.

7. paddyman98

You are new to this..
    Here is some information on what a CUD really is -
    http://cuds-on-coins.com/cuds/

Quote - "Definition: A cud is a die break that involves the rim and at least a little bit of the adjacent field or design." closed quote

8. khalil elara

I am so sorry i acted so hasty i should be more careful next time to paddy man and lordmarcovan my sen-sere apology i should know better to doubt you two it was some kind of a wax or dirt because i was able to wipe it out please expet my deepest apology and you two have a wonderful Christmas and happy new year the first grader is so sorry

Draft saved Draft deleted