Mountain Man

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by tibor, Jan 29, 2023.

1. Eric Babula

Eric Babula Active Member

Sorry to hear about your health issues. We don't know each other, but I've read many of your posts, and appreciate the knowledge you've shared, here. Thank you!

Mountain Man and tibor like this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Laurie B

Laurie B Well-Known Member

Wow I do not know you as well as others but you have become one of my favorite members. It breaks my heart, I am sending lots of prayers. Both of my parents had cancer please everyone do the testing. I get my colonoscopy done every three years.

Mountain Man, tibor and ZoidMeister like this.
  4. ZoidMeister

ZoidMeister Hamlet Squire of Tomfoolery . . . . .

Many prayers will be lifted. May peace find you a suitable companion.

Z

Mountain Man, tibor and Laurie B like this.
  5. desertgem

desertgem Senior Errer Collecktor

When the news on TV or in the local newspaper mentions large or huge numbers of deaths from warfare, earthquakes, lack of medications for plagues , infections, lack of good foods and clean water, lack of doctors and surgeons and modern equipment such as CT-scanners, immediate blood testing and diagnostics, many people just "tsk, tsk" as we don't know any personally. But when they are people we know well, it strikes deep and hard. When I go ( and we all do sometime) I want for donations and response to go to those who haven't had the wonderful life I have had even to today. Every next day is a wonderous award!! My best wishes to all. Jim

6. PamR

PamR You Never Know! Supporter

Prayers for you my kind friend. You take care and come in here anytime to know we are all praying for you.

Mountain Man, tibor and Laurie B like this.
  7. Mountain Man

Mountain Man Well-Known Member

I hope all goes well. They have come a long ways in hip and knee operations.

Collecting Nut likes this.
  8. Laurie B

I have had both of my knees replaced the worse of course is PT. Fingers crossed you get a lot of relief from it.

9. Collecting Nut

Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

They are going to turn me into a robot.

Laurie B likes this.
  10. Mountain Man

As I used to say; I'll be a million dollar man. LOL Getting rid of the pain and being able to do things again is the key. Good luck.

11. Collecting Nut

With 7 implants I think I’ve reached that goal already. Lol

Laurie B likes this.
  12. Laurie B

Oh my I thought I had a lot at four :eek:

Collecting Nut likes this.
  13. Collecting Nut

More than most but my 8th implant is next month. :)

Laurie B likes this.
  14. longshot

longshot Enthusiast Supporter

Thanks for continuing to post, @Mountain Man . Hope you are having a good day.

tibor, Mountain Man and Laurie B like this.
  15. Mountain Man

Better than most. Thanks.

16. Casman

Casman Well-Known Member

Prayers your way @Mountain Man. I’ve spent the last 15 months doing “C” research, mostly for those that were given the death sentence by the medical field. I’m a speed reader which is great for research but also a curse. For these folks, there’s nothing to lose so we’ve been forced to do it ourselves. My brother-in-law diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer was told there was nothing they could do. I took over his care and 6 months later he’s NED status. He just had another scan Monday, with results in a few days. While we’re waiting I’m anxious, and scared sh**less. I’m not a doctor.

My next door neighbor also has “C”, did the Chemo and Dec 15, 2022 his Doc informed him it wasn’t working, and gave him a month to live. He’s also started doing the treatment plan and as of last week, his ÇA-19 has gone down another 60,000. He hasn’t told his Doc what he’s doing. His Doc has no explanation for this “radical abrupt downward trend”. His level is now lower than when he was first diagnosed. I never used to wear the tinfoil hat, but I’m currently disgusted with modern medicine.

Attached Files:

tibor and Mountain Man like this.
  17. Mountain Man

My biggest problem is that nowhere is there the prognosis of what I can expect. Right now, aside from pain, and other symptoms and signs, I can still function, but for how long? Time will tell.
    Thanks for your good wishes.

BuffaloHunter, tibor and ZoidMeister like this.
  18. Laurie B

I to know of our best friend who was diagnosed with prostate cancer stage 4 and his doctors told him it it manageable with expensive meds which luckily is covered. The sad thing it could of been if his doctor was doing the proper bloodwork all these years.

Mountain Man likes this.
  19. mrweaseluv

mrweaseluv Supporter! Supporter

I wish you the best of luck with this Mountain Man... If It helps at all they found tumors in my lungs back in 92 and gave me 5 years at best... 31 years later I'm still here and grumpy as ever. Positive attitude is a major factor so keep that chin up.. You ain't beat yet!!!

20. tibor

tibor Supporter! Supporter

Mountain Man and Laurie B like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted