WTS: Mostly Silver Bargain Bin

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by iPen, Jan 21, 2016.

1. iPen

iPen Well-Known Member

I have to get rid of these coins that I feel I got suckered into buying as "MS" or "Gem BU UNC" or "Blast White" coins (some weren't labeled as MS but all too generous a grade for everything) - the photos were of low quality which should have told me something... though, to be fair, after communicating with the seller via phone and email to get more details on the coins, I learned that the seller is new to coins (and not a member of CoinTalk or other thread to be informed enough about coins), so I'm going to take part of the hit... maybe some of you will find something you will like better than I will, as I'm only looking for high grade coins. If these don't sell by the end of the weekend... then I'll have to figure something else out, and may have to break the news to the seller.

These are mostly pretty low grade, or at least not MS I don't think. If they look nice and shiny, then they're probably cleaned or dipped. After the double line of demarcation below, there's no "high grade" coin (I'll start off with nicer examples that didn't quite make the cut in my collection for various reasons like too many bag marks, hairlines, scratches/scrapes, etc.). If you think it's high grade, then it's probably not. You grade it, then subtract a grade or two, and maybe throw in a Details label on it. If you see glare, that's because the photos are taken directly through the plastic on the 2x2 cardboard flips.

The prices aren't listed - you tell me what you want to pay for whichever one. I'll add more as they sell (can't list more than 20 pictures per thread so they'll have to be added later).

Flat $3 shipping no matter how many coins you get - not worth getting insured
    , unless you want to pay extra for that. Same with priority mail, though I suggest a much slower service to forget you even bought these. These are for US/Canada. Not sure about other countries - please ask. If you buy many of these, then I'll probably end up paying you $3 to have me ship it out to you (aka free shipping).

Prefer PayPal please. Thanks for looking and don't forget to click on the photos to zoom in.

I'll start off easy with the "better" coins.

+ 1953 Panama 1/2 Balboa

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

+ 1971 Finland 10 Markaa Olympics

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Definitely NOT anywhere near high grade below this double line:

Last warning!

+ 1944 Australia Shilling

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

+ 1939 Canada Mint Set

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

+ 1936 Canada Dollar

[​IMG]

+ 1935-A Germany, Third Reich (Nazi) 5 Mark

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

+ 1966 Monaco 5 Francs

[​IMG]

+ 1953 Canada Dollar (glare from plastic/cardboard flip at reverse 12 o'clock)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

+ 1927 Australia Florin

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 22, 2016