Morr new Jeff's

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by acan451, May 29, 2011.

1. acan451

acan451 Sample Slab Collector

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. mark_h

mark_h Somewhere over the rainbow

The link did not bring up the won auction for me. The coins look nice, but really can't see them.

4. acan451

I know they are hard to see, but I though at the price I paid it was worth the chance.
    The link below is my first article, I am now writing regularly one on sample slabs.
    Alan

5. acan451

Sorry The link is to my new article I am writing on Sample Slabs
    Let me know what you think!
    Alan

6. calumsherwood

calumsherwood New Member

waite. you won all of the coins in the pic for under 5 dollars? that cant be right

7. acan451

8. ratio411

ratio411 Active Member

The link you keep attaching as the auction is a site trying to sell something. ????

It could very well be a good thing for your Dansco though.
    I know that I found an old Whitman that had been closed up for years and forgotten.
    I bought it for 5 bux just because when I opened it, there was some eye appeal to be seen, but I didn't study it.
    I got it home and pulled a couple of dozen BU Jeffs out of it, all with stunning blue toning, and they went right into the Dansco.
    They were all 50s to 70s common dates, but man were they gorgeous! Best 5 bux I spent on the Jeff Dansco.

9. acan451

Sorry about the link I tested it and it worked fine.
    I will post a link here for you to try again. It should say Coin Help and my article is under the banner.
    Yes ir is amazing what you can find, when I got to the site there was 20 seconds left in the bidding, so I though what the heck for that kind of money
    I am taking a chance and it paid off real nice coins.
    All the Best
    Alan
    http://coinauctionshelp.com/Coin_Help_Blog/2011/05/21/

Draft saved Draft deleted