Morgan Loathers Anonymous

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by jester3681, Apr 25, 2016.

1. Mainebill

Mainebill Bethany Danielle

This is the way I like my Morgan's image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Smojo

Smojo dreamliner

OK I agree with that, but. The SBA was minted 1979-80 then I beleive

4. Smojo

Smojo dreamliner

Early hit wrong button.
    And I believe just half a year if that in 1981. Brought back for a partial year in 1999. Total mint 2.5 to 3 yrs.

5. Mainebill

Mainebill Bethany Danielle

Honestly I never paid attention to SBAs I've hated them since they came out. When I was a kid I liked Ike's as they were big heavy coins I thought were cool but Carters quarters had and have as little appeal today as then but I could care less about any coin that doesn't have a depiction of lady liberty on it

Paul M. and Cascade like this.
  6. JAY-AR

JAY-AR Well-Known Member

Cascade, here's one of my favorites, my first Top 100! Bought it off eBay for $27;) I got plenty more if you guys would like to see them.....hee hee hee:cigar: 1878 VAM 220 Top 100.jpg

Paul M., Dave Waterstraat and Cascade like this.
  7. Smojo

Smojo dreamliner

OH I have no love for them either. Clad has no real value on top of being unattractive.

Mainebill likes this.
  8. dwhiz

dwhiz Collector Supporter

But I do like Peace Dollars

9. Cascade

Cascade CAC Variety Nerd

Obligatory phone pic time :)

20160222_130304.png 20160222_130145.png

10. ewomack

ewomack 魚の下着

Hmmm... I don't loathe them, but I don't actively seek them out, either. I inherited a small pile of them so maybe that sated my interest. I do heavily enjoy their silver content. I bought my first one way back while putting together a 1900 type set and I was absolutely shocked that the quarter and half cost me far more than the dollar. Intuition often gets undermined in this frequently strange hobby.

dwhiz likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted