Monticello O partially filled.

Discussion in 'Coin Roll Hunting' started by Aaron Nicholson, Sep 25, 2018.

  1. Ive been looking through nickels for the s punched in the o. I found this but not sure what category it falls under. Any help would be appreciated. Usually a RPM but this isn't in or on the obverse mint mark. Didn't know if it was debris/extra metal, die dent or what. CM180924-230124001.jpg 20180924_224611.jpg 20180924_224611.jpg CM180924-220706003.jpg
  2. Avatar

    Guest User Guest

    to hide this ad.
  3. ken454

    ken454 Well-Known Member

    just a die chip, very common, that part of the die chipped off leaving a gap for the metal to flow into...
  4. Heavymetal

    Heavymetal Well-Known Member

    Yup,die chip. I’ve got one!
  5. Heavymetal

    Heavymetal Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted

Share This Page