MONSTER Fractionals.

Discussion in 'Paper Money' started by LostDutchman, Apr 7, 2012.

1. LostDutchman

LostDutchman Under Staffed & Overly Motivated Supporter

Here are the envelopes that were housing the notes themselves. They were in a larger ornate and embossed envelope but I have no idea where that one went.

envelopes1.jpg
    envelopes2.jpg

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. jhinton

jhinton Well-Known Member

I agree that if you were to sell these as a group offering the envelopes might help a little but the chances of the entire group selling as a whole I think is slim. Very nice set though!

4. Dr Kegg

Dr Kegg Star Note Fanatic

Please keep us informed on these as you receive them back from PMG. I'd like to know PMG's turnaround, the grades they are assigned, and also (PM if you would rather do it that way), how you intend to sell them. I am definitely interested in knowing!

5. LostDutchman

6. mrbrklyn

mrbrklyn New Member

I bid $20, but you have to include the envelopes.

7. LostDutchman

The notes have been in quality control at PMG for 2 days now. I expect the grades any time. I'll post them when they post them.

8. LostDutchman

Some suprises... both posotive and negative... but overall I think I'm satisified.
    list.jpg

9. bobbeth87

bobbeth87 Coin Collector

Thanks for posting these!!!!!!

I have only 3, but love 'em.....

10. krispy

krispy krispy

Quite good results! Thanks for shaing the full list of what the notes graded.

11. Dr Kegg

Dr Kegg Star Note Fanatic

Wow...great results overall as far as I'm concerned. I'm still amazingly jealous. :yes:

12. Duke Kavanaugh

Duke Kavanaugh The Big Coin Hunter

I'm going to have to look in here more often as CT is getting all this "junk topic's" and I never see the good ones anymore. I can't believe I've missed this one this long!

I love the story and the envelopes.
    That is a great set of fractionals and most of those graded pretty darn good.

You going to try to keep them all together?

13. CCMint

CCMint Tempus fugit

Hasn't fractional currency prices been skyrocketing a lot lately? I've heard they're good to invest in right now.

Draft saved Draft deleted