Modern Coin Mart/ Director of the Mint for a Day Contest

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by GregBnCoins, May 3, 2012.

1. GregBnCoins

GregBnCoins Member

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http://tinyurl.com/88ha5g6&h=QAQEx4f4xModern Coin Mart is once again having another great contest on their Facebook page! The contest is what you would do if you were Director for a day! My name is Greg B. and I would love it if you would take a look! I am campaigning for "VOTES"! Voting started May !, 2012 and will continue til May 15, you can vote every 24 hours! 380363_359230640800527_147900781933515_992059_1645620731_n[1].jpg

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

Too bad I can't vote for ya here. I don't go near Facebook........

4. GregBnCoins

GregBnCoins Member

If I were director of the mint I would issue the first and lowest minted Silver American Eagle Proof with a Denver mint mark! This would be unique and highly prized for anyone collection, not only because it would be the only one in the series to be minted at the Denver mint, but because of its rarity! The most inviting decision would have to be whether ...to make this proof a reverse proof, or just a regular one! Actually the thought of having a Denver minted reverse proof is really exciting, so hands down there it is! I would also make it to where more people would have the opportunity to own this coin by making it one coin per household, unlike the 25th Anniversary Edition where many mistakes were made in the distribution of this series! There is no doubt that not everyone would get this coin, but with a limited edition of at least 25,000 they would reach more homes! Even if I didn't receive this coin myself, I believe a lottery type drawing would be more fair in the distribution. -Greg B.See More— with at

5. BooksB4Coins

BooksB4Coins Newbieus Sempiterna

"Rarity".........:rolleyes:

Ummm... not quite.

Good luck to you anyway.

6. GregBnCoins

GregBnCoins Member

Its all in fun, take a look and vote-GregB

Draft saved Draft deleted