Missing VCoins Shop

Discussion in 'Ancient Coins' started by Gavin Richardson, Dec 7, 2017.

1. Gavin Richardson

Gavin Richardson Well-Known Member

A couple of times in the past year I’ve check VCoins and noticed that a dealer whose stock I was mildly interested in was no longer with VCoins. It happened with Hookmoor. And in the previous few months it seems to have happened to another dealer whose name I cannot recall. This is what I remember:

1) The dealer was based in the U.K. London, I think.

2) The dealer photographed his coins most often on a bright red background.

3) I recall the dealer having several reasonably priced CONSTANTINE SOL INVICTO issues. His stock seemed similar to YORK or LODGE, as I recall.

Can anyone remember this dealer’s name? I’m curious to see if I can find him in business, albeit not with VCoins.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Ed Snible

Ed Snible Well-Known Member

I don't remember who is was.

For the future: Go to https://www.vcoins.com/en/DealersByCountry.aspx and select all of the countries and shops with the mouse. Do Edit->Copy. Open up your word processor and do Edit->Paste. You now have a list of all of the shops, grouped by country, alphabetized within the country. Save the file.

If you ever find yourself in this position again, do the same thing and compare the documents.

4. Gavin Richardson

Gavin Richardson Well-Known Member

What a great idea. Just did this. This is also nice to know if one prefers to shop in one's home country to minimize shipping and customs difficulties.

Draft saved Draft deleted