WTS: Misc coins for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by ToughCOINS, May 27, 2017.

1. ToughCOINS

ToughCOINS Dealer Member Moderator

One cleaned 1904-S Gold $20 Lib, graded AU55 Details by ANACS.

The cleaning is most prominent in the field left of Miss Liberty's face. I will sell and deliver this certified gold piece for the prevailing spot price for one full ounce of gold at time sale is agreed upon by both parties, payable by check or money order, and shipped after payment clears. Pretty good deal . . . an authenticated Gold Double eagle, essentially for melt. Sorry, no PayPal on this coin.

20.00-1904-s-1.jpg
    20.00-1904-s-2.jpg
    20.00-1904-s-3.jpg

SOLD - One nicely toned better date 1905-S (S over S variety) gold Half Eagle, uncertified. $400 delivered, payable by PayPal, check or money order, and shipped after payment clears.

5.00-1905-s-over-s-1.jpg
    5.00-1905-s-over-s-2.jpg
    5.00-1905-s-over-s-3.jpg

SOLD - One bank box of $100 face BU silver Roosevelt dimes (20 rolls). Box is badly decaying from poor storage since the 1970's, but coins should be quite nice, judging from the others I sold out of another box that couldn't possibly be held together. The box appears to be composed of solid date rolls of at least a few different date / mintmark combinations, and may be a prime candidate for submission for high grades. I'd like to sell this box intact. I will sell this box for $1500 delivered, payable by PayPal, check or money order, and shipped after payment clears. Photos upon request.

Last edited: May 29, 2017
    Travlntiques and lordmarcovan like this.