Minniapolis $10 bills?

Discussion in 'Paper Money' started by tbudwiser, Aug 29, 2011.

1. tbudwiser

tbudwiser Active Member

I am on the look out for some CHCU Minneapolis $10's. Series 2004A and Series 2009. Has anybody seen any? I realize I should probably post this in the want list section but there are like no paper money collectors in that forum.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. SteveInTampa

SteveInTampa Always Learning

Where have you looked ? Did you skip series 2006 because you already have one ?
    My only 2004A $10 Minneapolis;

[​IMG]

4. tbudwiser

tbudwiser Active Member

I am looking through stacks of $10's. I did skip Series 2006 because I already do have one.

5. SteveInTampa

6. tbudwiser

tbudwiser Active Member

I know. That is why I would like to start collecting Minneapolis $10's from Series 2004A onward (the colorized redesigned...) I got the idea when I got a brand new Minneapolis 2006 $10 in a stack of brand new $10's. It was the only one. It is pretty much one of the only Minneapolis bills I have ever recieved since I've started collecting. Well anyways I went on uspapermoney.info and checked and it was the lowest printing run. That is why I want Minneapolis $10's. Also I chose the $10 denomination because that is my favorite denomination of all the lower denominations ($1-$20).

7. ronterry

ronterry New Member

Don't post a whole lot of my stuff, but here's mine. I tend to also gravitate towards I/9 - L/12 for any FRN, maybe the old East Coast vs West Coast thing I guess?
    [​IMG]

8. tbudwiser

tbudwiser Active Member

I think so lol. I try to stick with H8-L12 the most because those are of the western rarer districts. You see way too many Chicagos, Atlantas, Richmonds, and NY's amoungst other peoples collection (including mine). Plus what do you mean don't post a whole lot of your stuff? Did I steal your thread or sonething?

9. medoraman

medoraman Well-Known Member

I spent one the other day. I usually do not pay attention to currency but happened to look after I read a thread here, what GI on my ten meant. I would be happy to keep an eye out for anyone who wanted me to.

Btw I live in Minneapolis.

Chris

10. tbudwiser

tbudwiser Active Member

Chris,

PM me and maybe we can discuss some plans.

Travis

11. ronterry

ronterry New Member

Naaa I don't post a lot of pictures from my note collection. btw; I might have to consider St. Louis ..

12. ronterry

ronterry New Member

I live near Denver and I find in my roll searches about 90% Denver stuff, however on my latest strap search I think 70% of notes were Atlanta? These were all old notes, so might have something to do with it? I still don't see K/10 all the time even though that is the servicing FRB? Denver must be weird?

13. justanotherface

justanotherface New and All Excited

I will have to keep my eyes open for these.

JAF

14. tbudwiser

tbudwiser Active Member

K11 you mean? And what might you consider "Denver stuff". I am not sure what FRB covers Denver grounds... It's kind of like like in the middle of a bunch of FRB's... I guess K11 Dallas, yeah? Plus what kind of old bills?

15. tbudwiser

tbudwiser Active Member

Cool thank you. One of me and my trading buddies motto for Minneapolis FRB is "What cash is sent to Minneapolis, stays in Minneapolis." This is because we rarely ever see any Minneapolis cash at all.

16. ronterry

ronterry New Member

Sorry I ment J/10 Kansas City.

17. SteveInTampa

Got these yesterday.....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. SteveInTampa

I know this thread is pertaining to Minneapolis $10's, but here's another Minneapolis note that is getting harder and harder to find in uncirculated condition.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Draft saved Draft deleted