Mexico 20 Centavos Digital Album

Discussion in 'World Coins' started by sonlarson, Oct 25, 2016.

1. sonlarson

sonlarson World Silver Collector

This is my first attempt at creating a digital coin album. I had been trying for a long time to figure out how to do this since being inspired by @gxseries and being impressed by his results. He was gracious enough to provide a path that allowed me to complete the project. Thanks! I hope to be able to reach his level after a few more attempts. I am open to all comments and critiques.

https://issuu.com/mikelarson2/docs/mexico_bronze_20_centavos

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. gxseries

gxseries Coin Collector

Very nice! It took me quite a while to figure out everything and to have something similar in a matter of months is a feat. Soon this will become the norm.

While there are some really minor issues, I am certain the biggest flaw is the die orientation of the coins. If this is a book and you flip it side by side, the means that the coins were struck in medal alignment as opposed to coin alignment.

sonlarson likes this.
  4. sonlarson

sonlarson World Silver Collector

You are right. I didn't think about that. At least I manage to get the reverse oriented with the obverse. First attempt was backwards, almost didn't catch it. Now I get to go back and edit it and redo. Oh well, that's what makes it fun. Thanks

Fixed

Last edited: Oct 25, 2016
Draft saved Draft deleted