SOLD Mexican Silver Pesos BELOW MELT

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by stldanceartist, Aug 7, 2019.

1. stldanceartist

stldanceartist Minister of Silly Walks

Hello everyone again!

I've got a HUGE pile (1,848 pcs) of Mexican silver pesos that I'd like to offer at a pretty sweet discounted price for someone looking to add to their foreign silver coin hoard. Or maybe someone who wants to make 20 cents each by selling them for a dollar at a flea market or yard sale. Dates and conditions will vary. I believe all coins will be circulated to some degree (see pictures below) but there are some decent AU's in there.

I'd love to get these "rehomed."

With silver at $16.69/oz at the time of posting this (and rising, in the time it took me to write this post, spot price rose by 3 cents/oz), each coin (containing .0514 oz of silver by ASW) is worth $.86.

I'd like to offer them at the following prices:

1-100 pcs: $.84 each plus exact shipping costs (98% of melt plus shipping)
    100-500 pcs: $.82 each plus exact shipping costs (95% of melt plus shipping)
    500-1,848 pcs: $.80 each plus exact shipping costs (93% of melt plus shipping)

**If someone takes 250 or more, I will include a "First Federal Mint" canvas bag (up to 7 bags, as I only have 7) at no extra charge. If someone takes ALL of them at once, I have a large canvas bag I will include at no extra charge. If someone takes ALL of them, I'll also include these three lower mintage (500k) 1957 1 Pesos for free.

Looks like about 30 or so is 16 oz (the upper limit of First Class postage), so any more than that will have to go in a Small Flat Rate Box. I think I can fit up to about 300 or so in a Small Flat Rate Box (about $8 through PayPal), and I know I can fit all 1,848 of them in a Medium Flat Rate Box (about $15 through PayPal.)

Payment via PayPal or USPS Money Order, or they can be purchased through my website. (Keep in mind I only have 1,848 of them, website software isn't allowing me to have different prices for different amounts but only one "pool" of inventory to pull from, so it thinks there are 5,544 available from my end.)

Thank you, and let's get these sold so I can stop bugging you about them ;)

Fistful of Dollars Open.jpg Fistful of Dollars - Closeup.jpg Fistful of Dollars - Top View.jpg

dwhiz likes this.