Metal Detecting - 4 Silver Coins - Candle Holders and Candle Snuffer

Discussion in 'US Coins Forum' started by paddyman98, Oct 3, 2026 at 3:11 PM.

  1. paddyman98

    paddyman98 I'm a professional expert in specializing! Supporter

    Hello everyone,

    What a beautiful day it was for Metal Detecting!
    Today I did a 5-hour dirt fishing trip at Prospect Park Brooklyn. I've been concentrating on a new area which produced 2 silver Dimes on my last trip.

    Today was great with 4 US Silver coins and some unexpected items :wideyed:

    First, I found this Candle stick snuffer.
    Looks like brass - Pictured with 2 silvers

    IMG_20261003_075855318-1.jpg

    Then these two candle stick holders.
    It has a CHINA stamp on it. Brass also.

    IMG_20261003_082433600-1.jpg

    These were my silver finds.
    1 Mercury Dime and 3 Silver Washingtons :cool:

    PhotoCollageMaker_20261003_144918945.jpg

    7 Wheat Cents
    IMG_20261003_144501286-1.jpg

    Everything - Yes, I detected 3 Nickels today! :hilarious:
    IMG_20261003_144313876-1-1.jpg

    Brass Plate with the number 41
    IMG_20261003_144640426-1-1.jpg

    Joey with the silver goods ;)
    IMG_20261003_145243521-1.jpg

    Picture Taken to show my detecting club friends :snaphappy:
    IMG_20261003_110904609-1-1.jpg
     
  2. Avatar

    Guest User Guest



    to hide this ad.
  3. The Meat man

    The Meat man Supporter! Supporter

Share This Page