Maybe a rumer of a sixth. Aint no maybe to it.

Discussion in 'What's it Worth' started by Silversoul82, Jan 18, 2018.

1. Silversoul82

Silversoul82 Member

I'm not taking a clear picture cuz they really don't nobody need to see exactly what condition it is in it's not for sale to begin with other than just letting known that it's out there. 1516261068698511176872.jpg

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. cpm9ball

cpm9ball CANNOT RE-MEMBER

A sixth what? Why do you bother to post such junk?

Chris

4. 352sdeer

352sdeer Collecting Lincoln cents for 50 years!

Chris just ignore this guy, read his history. TROLL

5. 352sdeer

6. lordmarcovan

lordmarcovan Eclectic & Eccentric Moderator

7. Dave363

Dave363 Well-Known Member

Silversoul82 you are probably a nice person and you seem to be very enthusiastic about coins.

But you are not listening to people on here which some of these guy's that have tried to help you have been doing this for a life time.

You are working yourself into a corner and soon you will find that no one will help you or read your post.

What fun would that be post your coins and nobody to help you or even read your post then there would be no point to even be a member.

Just take a breather or time out and pretend we're all adults here I think you find that these guys are pretty forgiving but it has to start with you first.
    IMHO

Dave

8. ldhair

ldhair Clean Supporter

Altered or a fake.

9. cpm9ball

cpm9ball CANNOT RE-MEMBER

Yes, I've read his posts. I'd just like to know if he is missing a few screws or just plain stupid.

Chris

10. 352sdeer

Their not missing, here they are! Along with a picture of the owner. (I think)
    83AC79DA-A85D-4702-93AA-724E3E08811B.jpeg
    FC1A931F-9EAD-4914-9EF3-CD00CE251098.gif

Draft saved Draft deleted