WTS: May 17-19 Three Day Auction (over 2700 lots!)

Discussion in 'Auction Listings' started by stldanceartist, May 10, 2024.

1. stldanceartist

stldanceartist Minister of Silly Walks

Good evening!

Hope everyone is enjoying their week so far. I've been VERY diligent about adding a ton of new items to my upcoming May 3-day auction (2,764 lots over the three days) - including a TON of "never listed online before" items from a consignment - so please swing by and check them out!

How this works: I will host three auctions over the course of a weekend, then at the end, squeeze all three auctions into one invoice. One shipping charge per order. Post-auction, I usually get the invoices sent by Monday at the latest, then start shipping around Wednesday/Thursday of the next week once people begin to pay for their items.

NOTE: In the week before the auctions actually begin, I will sell any/all US Proof Sets in these auctions (that do not already have bids) at Greysheet Bid (dealer wholesale) plus shipping. NO BUYER'S PREMIUM ADDED. They are all on Day 1 with Lot Extension P (1P, 2P, etc) - so if you like/need some proof sets, do your shopping early.

NOTE 2: I also have quite a few graded US & World Coins (Day 1, Lot Extension A) that I would be happy to sell at the opening bid price (which is usually WAY lower than retail/guide values) plus shipping. Again, NO BUYER'S PREMIUM. Same as the Proof Sets, this only applies to items without existing bids.

NOTE 3: I have noticed that I have a few items in this auction that were priced when silver was lower, and after its recent jump they are actually starting at BELOW MELT (for example, I have two Canadian Prooflike Sets that contain 1.1 troy oz of silver with current melt value of $31.05 per set, and my opening bid is $30/set.) I will not be changing these prices to reflect the increase in silver spot for this auction (but will for next auction, so strike while the silver is hot!)

Day 1 Auction (1,220 lots)

Link: DAY ONE

Day 2 Auction (498 lots)

Link: DAY TWO

Day 3 Auction (1,046 lots)

Link: DAY THREE

Thank you for checking out my post, and good luck!