Mass X Velocity

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Randy Abercrombie, Dec 9, 2018.

1. TONYBRONX

TONYBRONX Well-Known Member

Was that a government roll of Morgan' dollars? Because If you got hurt it may mean the the roll of dollars did not contain the Government required cushioning material inside the coin roll container. You are probably required to file a claim with the United States Consumer Commission, as they are responsible for special matters for older US Mint Coin quality concerns.
    You should contact your Attorney to aid you file your personal claim to this agency. You should have a release signed for your Doctor to have all the medical injury reports ready to transfer to your Attorney to forward to the Agency with your claim! Good Luck, and hopefuly you case will not drag on to long!

PlanoSteve and Randy Abercrombie like this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Conder101

Conder101 Numismatist

13 nurses for one injured toe. Is it any wonder medical costs keep rising.

4. Randy Abercrombie

Randy Abercrombie Supporter! Supporter

Jeez man... It's the only way I can get young ladies to pay me any attention anymore. o_O

5. PlanoSteve

PlanoSteve Well-Known Member

Well, it's too bad that little piggy ran all the way home! He should have stayed at the market a little longer...probably wanted to get in on some of that roast beef! :rolleyes: ...ah, fate! :hilarious:

Randy Abercrombie likes this.
  6. Seattlite86

Seattlite86 Outspoken Member

Artificial Toe-ning.

7. coin roll

coin roll Active Member

Pics, pics, pics, obverse and reverse. IMHO without Pics I would say post mint damage.

8. wxcoin

wxcoin Getting no respect since I was a baby

That's a pretty big load to drop. The only Morgan I've dropped was Captain.

Randy Abercrombie and TyCobb like this.
  9. Randy Abercrombie

Believe me..... The forum would boot me out if I were to post photos of my foot. I am quite certain there is a rule somewhere prohibiting disgusting content...

Collecting Nut likes this.
  10. Collecting Nut

Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

I'm still laughing 10 minutes later at this comment. I know you're in pain but please stop. I can't laugh this hard.

11. RICHARD K

RICHARD K MISTY & SASHA

The PURPLE color is toning coming off the Morgan's, Hope you feel better soon, for broken toe, they usually tape it to the next toe so it don't move around.

12. Randy Abercrombie

No doctor. Just limped around the office all day hoping to gain a bit of sympathy.

13. Collecting Nut

Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

Sympathy at Christmas time. That's a novel idea. Hope it pays off Randy.

Draft saved Draft deleted