masonic pennies,need some advice

Discussion in 'US Coins Forum' started by pete1970, Aug 26, 2010.

1. pete1970

pete1970 Coin Collector

A friend of mine, who knows of my interest in coins and currency. Asked me to help him with getting some information on these coins and what appears to be a medal of sorts.
    I took some photos and I hope they are good enough for you folks to get a good look at them.
    the first photos are a 1954 wheat cent that has been stamped with a masonic symbol.

the second pair of photos are from an altered 1980 d cent. not sure about this one.any info would be great!! It is shaped like a bowl.

and lastly we have a medal or something to that effect. There is a coin next to it to gauge the size.
    Any information on these would be great. Also if there is any value to these,I would also like to know.

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. krispy

krispy krispy

4. krispy

krispy krispy

5. cpm9ball

cpm9ball CANNOT RE-MEMBER

I got some from a retired employee of the Philly Mint. In case anyone is wondering, he made them at home on his own equipment.

Chris

PS. I'm getting fed up with these wide-bodied threads.

Attached Files:

6. BadThad

BadThad Calibrated for Lincolns

I have four of this I found all together while searching a friends old change hoard. :smile Not really worth anything except to those that collect counter-stamped coins or love the Masons. However, this one is pretty attractive IMO.

Attached Files:

Draft saved Draft deleted