WTS: March 11 Auction

Discussion in 'Auction Listings' started by stldanceartist, Mar 5, 2018.

1. stldanceartist

stldanceartist Minister of Silly Walks

Yet another auction to let you all know about:

This Sunday (March 11) I will be having another World/US Coin & Currency Auction. You may register to bid online HERE through AuctionZip. We'll have plenty of World Coins (just added images of a bunch of 1700's and 1800's copper) including bulk silver, silver crowns, hard to find mint sets, and bulk lots of more common items. I've also included some US coins including varieties, some recent pickups including a batch of 1970's silver art bars and 1800's love tokens, and finally some US Currency (lots of UNC consecutive Barr $1 notes.)

If you're feeling the urge to add some coins to your collection, head on over and see if there's anything that piques your interest. All proceeds from my items will be going to help replace my car, which was totaled last weekend when I was rear-ended at a complete stop.

If there is a high-value item like the 1875 Seated Quarter or 1967 QDO Kennedy Half, I am open to offers of trades for junk silver or gold bars. I can edit the auction (to remove an item) at any point until it receives an opening bid.

Thank you, and have a great week. Here are some images of items in the auction:

77.JPG 92.jpg 88.jpg 99.jpg 81.jpg 154.jpg 74.jpg 75.jpg 73.jpg 161.1.jpg

Paddy54 likes this.