Ebay: Many, many new auctions...some ending today!

Discussion in 'Auction Listings' started by stldanceartist, Apr 5, 2015.

1. stldanceartist

stldanceartist Minister of Silly Walks

Good morning, everyone!

Well, I just blew past 1,000 positive feedbacks on eBay (the ones that count, anyway)...so a special thank you if you helped make that happen.

I'm just posting this to let you all know that I started quite a few auctions yesterday (7-day variety) as well as adding a bunch of BIN/BO items (remember those UNC Lincoln Wheat Cent rolls? They're all a la carte now...and they are selling fast, actually)

HERE is a link to my eBay store. HERE are links to my Current Consignments, Coins For Sale, Plus 25 and Halflings (cheap foreign silver) pages on my website. I've added lots of new coins over the last week, and I still have plenty more to add this week!

HOWEVER...

If there is something you'd like, why not buy it here through PM and we can work out a better price? Why give eBay the fees when you and I can keep that money to spend on more coins (or cat food, in my case...)

I also have some decently attractive Walking Liberty Halves that are ending shortly...along with some next week. Here are a couple photos for you:

1942 Walking Liberty Half 1.jpg 1941 D Walking Liberty Half.jpg 1940 Walking Liberty Half.jpg 1934 Walking Liberty Half.jpg

Swing by and check them out!