WTT: Many back issues of the CDN Grey Sheet

Discussion in 'Trades' started by ToughCOINS, Feb 6, 2016.

1. ToughCOINS

ToughCOINS Dealer Member Moderator

I am trying to place back issues of the CDN Grey Sheet. For those of you who don't already know, the price for the Grey Sheet has gone up pretty substantially in the past month. I presume that increase will apply to back issues as well.

The last time I cleaned these out, was 2009. I now have a nearly complete library of back issues from mid 2010 through late 2014, and am doing the same all over again.

I'd like to ship all to one person, and would offer a great deal in trade for 90% silver.

What I presently have to offer are the following:

2010 contains 50 Weekly issues (only 51 issues published annually, and missing issue 47), all12 Monthly issues, and 11 of the 12 Quarterlies. That's 73 issues in total.

2011 contains 50 Weekly issues (only 51 issues published annually, and missing issue 31), all12 Monthly issues, and all 12 Quarterlies. That's 74 issues in total.

2012 contains 50 Weekly issues (only 51 issues published annually, and missing issue 18), all12 Monthly issues, and all 12 Quarterlies. That's 74 issues in total.

2013 contains 51 Weekly issues (only 51 issues published annually), all12 Monthly issues, and all 12 Quarterlies. That's 75 issues in total.

2014 contains 51 Weekly issues (only 51 issues published annually), all12 Monthly issues, and all 12 Quarterlies. That's 75 issues in total.

All of these sheets are in excellent, lightly-used condition, and not highlighted, tattered or torn. Other than my last name being written on the upper right hand corner of sheet 1 (see photo of one year's worth below), each issue is completely clean.

I also have partial years 2009 and 2015, if interested.

Any parties out there interested in tracking price changes over time? If so, please tell me what you propose for a trade before someone else acquires these

- Mike

Grey-Sheets.jpg