Manchurian provnces coin, what year?

Discussion in 'World Coins' started by kforbes862, Jul 18, 2016.

1. kforbes862

kforbes862 Well-Known Member

I am currently bidding on this coin, the year it is listed as is not listed. The only years I am seeing are 1907 to 1915, but several different catalog numbers. C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_$_3(16).jpg C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_$_3(15).jpg

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. spirityoda

spirityoda Coin Junky

4. gxseries

gxseries Coin Collector

This particular seller is well known for selling counterfeits. Stay away at all cost unless you are happy to throw your money away.

If this is genuine, it supposed to be dated 1907.

spirityoda likes this.
  5. mlov43

mlov43 주화 수집가

The wonky lettering in the titles, the pebbly surfaces (a major red flag of a cast counterfeit) both scare me.

It seems that any Chinese coin with this same dragon design is total counterfeit bait.

spirityoda likes this.
  6. gxseries

gxseries Coin Collector

There are genuine examples known for this type. Varieties do exist. This is my example:

[​IMG]

This particular seller is well known for selling a lot of counterfeit. I can even tell by his photos. A few years ago, his counterfeits were quite obvious as they were either blast white or super cherry copper red. Now they are artificially worn down to simulate that they circulated.

spirityoda and mlov43 like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted