Major TPG Frustration !!

Discussion in 'Paper Money' started by mpcusa, Nov 16, 2016.

1. Eaglefawn

Eaglefawn Active Member

Yes well we believe that's how this WHOLE thread started more or less

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Insider

Insider Talent on loan from...

@mpcusa

How is that "squeaky wheel" approach working out for you? Did you get the grades today as promised? I hope so! :)

Where I come from, any "squeaky wheels" are REMOVED & REPLACED. :D

4. baseball21

baseball21 Well-Known Member

That certainly may be true and the usual case for them, was just pointing out that they don't actually guarantee the time either.

As insider pointed out that's why the slower tiers can end up taking longer. The top levels are always the top priority to get out in the estimated time

5. mpcusa

mpcusa "Official C.T. TROLL SWEEPER"

I understand that, that,s why i paid for the 20 day service, iam currently on day 47
    I spoke with them and they promised me it would be out by today and still havent
    got a confirmation email :(

6. mpcusa

Just got the email for shipment however the site has not been updated so i have no idea what the grade is :(

7. Tater

Tater Coin Collector

You've always heard of complaining to the waiter about your food being late and than the cook spitting in the soup. I hope the squeaky wheel doesn't get bad grades.

Eaglefawn likes this.
  8. mpcusa

I am simply asking for what i paid for, nothing less nothing more !! not the first one to complain and certainly not the last !!

britannia40 likes this.
  9. mpcusa

Well i just got my email from PCGS at the end of the day and was really excited about the results :) i was hoping the note would come in at least a 64PPQ as it was
    a 65EPQ at PMG so close enough for horse shoes and hand grenades...LOL
    Still one of the notes at the top of the food chain, cross grading can be tricky
    For sure, have submitted notes the other way to PMG sometimes they stay the same
    Some times they drop a grade good example submitted a Series 691 $20 in PCGS 68PPQ and went down to a 66EPQ at PMG, go figure, at the end of the Day it,s just a crap shoot ! will post my new note as soon as it comes in :)

10. mpcusa

It worked out pretty good actually, i called them Wed and they shipped it at the end
    Of business today so it definitely got the wheel turning :)

They didnt update the site when i first checked, but when i clicked on the order status it showed me the grade which i was happy about :) looked really off center
    have a couple of other notes in 63PPQ that look nicer so all around a good day :)

Insider likes this.
  11. Eaglefawn

Eaglefawn Active Member

Well the wait is finally over and you're happy. The saga ends well, good.

12. mpcusa

yes after 47 days, now i can sleep at night...LOL :)

13. CamaroDMD

CamaroDMD [Insert Clever Title] Supporter

I'm happy to hear that your wait is finally over.

14. mpcusa

Yeah it feels really good that i can finally put this to bed :) still want to post it when i get though should be here Monday or Tuesday.

15. SteveInTampa

SteveInTampa Always Learning

Four pages and 73 posts, I'm guessing everybody is happy Rusty will get his notes back.

BunkerTrapMan and CamaroDMD like this.
  16. mpcusa

As always Steve thanks for your two cents...LOL

SteveInTampa likes this.
  17. mpcusa

Just got my note back from PCGS, so i thought i would post it and do a little analyzing and then compare the grades, first up is the PMG in 65EPQ the original
    label

18. mpcusa

19. mpcusa

20. mpcusa

Now the same note in a PCGS holder

21. mpcusa

Now the same note in a PCGS holder

Draft saved Draft deleted