SOLD Lot of ungraded US type coins

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Vess1, Jul 21, 2018.

1. Vess1

Vess1 CT SP VIP

Hey all. Just wanted to see if anybody would be interested in some loose US type coins. I actually have over $800 invested in this little batch. Probably paid too much for some. The WLH is a 1946-P that was cracked out of a NGC slab. It was graded MS-64. It's in an intercept 2x2. The one Kennedy half is a clad 2010-P new from a mint set. The one large cent is an 1852 I got from Frisco Mint in Texas. I gave $150 for it. The other large cent is an 1822 Matron head. The Barber dime is a 1914, looks to be MS. I gave $60 for it. Also an 1853-O arrows and Rays half and a 1810 CBH that is unnaturally shiny. Im sure it was cleaned and it has a small scratch in front of the nose but decent detail. I gave $100 for that a long time ago but don't have to get that much out of it. The Franklin half is at least a MS63 maybe 64, 57-D. The CBH dime is an 1834, fairly warn. Both of the seated quarters have full liberty on the shields but were likely cleaned. 1853-P arrows and rays and a 1891. Barber quarter is a 1916. Includes a 64 Kennedy and Roosevelt. The merc is a MS 1944-S. I believe a micro S with attractive amber edge toning on the right side on reverse. It's probably a MS65 or 66.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'd like $500 for the whole batch. Have $250 in the large cents alone. PM me if interested.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]