Looky what finally came WHOOP WHHOP

Discussion in 'US Coins Forum' started by RLGluvcoins, Jul 12, 2019.

1. mikenoodle

mikenoodle The Village Idiot Supporter

Hey Ken, I posted a GTG Franklin Half and haven’t seen your grade

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. mikenoodle

@RLGluvcoins I also purchased one of these sets. In fact, I did a personal first and recorded a video of me opening it and my reactions to the coins.

I personally think that this is a stunning set but the only way to win long term on these is to keep them in the OGP and don’t buy for a huge premium, but that’s just me

RLGluvcoins likes this.
  4. willieboyd2

willieboyd2 First Class Poster

One could have made such a set in 1914:

[​IMG]
    United States $10 1914-D

[​IMG]
    Canada $10 1914

:)

RLGluvcoins and mikenoodle like this.
  5. mikenoodle

I like that set too, Willie

RLGluvcoins likes this.
  6. RLGluvcoins

RLGluvcoins Active Member

7. RLGluvcoins

I bought them more for my own personal satisfaction of I don't know I don't even know how to put it LOL I didn't buy them for value I will end up passing them on to my grandson and maybe at some point in time they may be able to put some value on it because he does not have the same memories as I do but yeah that's the first thing I've ever bought and to pay that much money for it I think I temporarily lost my mind LOL but I did it before I could change my mind and I'm glad I did I thought about it too long I would have never done I don't spend money like that on myself I do it for everybody else but I don't do it for myself. But I do agree with you on the value part if I was going to be making money off of it.

Garlicus likes this.
  8. RLGluvcoins

Lol, I'm practically drooling over mine lol. I can't quit looking at them I'm glad they're in cases LOL I'm like someone who gets a TV for the first time or something it's and I never get myself anything this nice ever and no one else does either so I'm a little weird over them I'm sure it will wear off

Garlicus likes this.
  9. RLGluvcoins

10. RLGluvcoins

Hijack away. Heck I was showing home movies lol

11. Just an opinion. I have a new favorite ASE. The enhancements to the revers proof make Lady Libertys torso almost 3D against the flag. She jumps right out at you. I pulled a 2013 ASE set to compare the revers and the enhanced. Non showed the amount of detail and true art work. Was worth the price for that coin alone I like it that much.

RLGluvcoins likes this.
  12. RLGluvcoins

As I said I am in love with them too. She is gorgeous. :)

Draft saved Draft deleted