Coin Talk
Home Forums > Advertising > Want Lists >

Looking for Elongated SIMS and Baseball

Discussion in 'Want Lists' started by gilgerr24, Oct 22, 2013.

  1. gilgerr24

    gilgerr24 Junior Member

    Hi, I was wondering if anyone out there has any Elongated Simulated Coins or SIMs. I have about half of the set, but am looking for the Dottie Dow ones, (I have 0), and some Adam Cool ones, as well as a few others. They are mostly all listed in the Modern Encyclopedia of Modern Elongated Coins Book. I have a complete list of what I need and have. I also collect baseball ecs too if anyone has any. Need some from the early 1990s and 2000s. I have full lists of both wantlist as well as what I have doubles of too. Attached is 1st page in Modern book about Sims, #2 is a sample of my extras, 20131.jpg sad.jpg Thanks Rob
     
    gilgerr24, Oct 22, 2013
    #1
Show Ignored Content

Share This Page

Tweet
 
  • Forgot your password?

Recent Topics

  • samclemens3991 Crusty contestant #1 2026
    samclemens3991 posted Sep 28, 2026 at 4:51 PM
  • Burton Strauss III Big: NGC have added "Grade...
    Burton Strauss III posted Sep 28, 2026 at 4:38 PM
  • Jersey magic man Here is a cute little...
    Jersey magic man posted Sep 28, 2026 at 4:26 PM
  • Collecting Nut Roman Firmness Off Center Hard...
    Collecting Nut posted Sep 28, 2026 at 3:53 PM
  • Collecting Nut 1857 FEC Die Clash
    Collecting Nut posted Sep 28, 2026 at 3:28 PM
  • Collecting Nut A Seated Half Dollar
    Collecting Nut posted Sep 28, 2026 at 3:19 PM
  • Sallent 1774 Maryland $8 Note. A very...
    Sallent posted Sep 28, 2026 at 2:24 PM
  • Victor_Clark some interesting acquisitions...
    Victor_Clark posted Sep 28, 2026 at 2:05 PM
  • GoldFinger1969 What's Your Coin Wishlist For...
    GoldFinger1969 posted Sep 28, 2026 at 12:54 PM
  • Corleone189 Foreign Silver
    Corleone189 posted Sep 28, 2026 at 12:04 PM
  • Barney McRae Where is Panzerman?
    Barney McRae posted Sep 28, 2026 at 11:53 AM
  • dwhiz What's left of a 2017 S...
    dwhiz posted Sep 28, 2026 at 11:46 AM
Loading...

The Coin Show

“Coin

Server Fundraiser

Making a donation to support CoinTalk with Amazon?
The Admin's Wishlist

Coin Talk
Home Forums > Advertising > Want Lists >
Coin Talk
  • Home

    Home

    Quick Links
    • Search Forums
    • Recent Activity
    • Recent Posts
  • Forums

    Forums

    Quick Links
    • Search Forums
    • Recent Posts
  • Competitions

    Competitions

    Quick Links
    • Competition Index
    • Rules, Terms & Conditions
  • Gallery

    Gallery

    Quick Links
    • Search Media
    • New Media
  • Showcase

    Showcase

    Quick Links
    • Search Items
    • Most Active Members
    • New Items
  • Directory

    Directory

    Quick Links
    • Directory Home
    • New Listings
  • Members

    Members

    Quick Links
    • Notable Members
    • Current Visitors
    • Recent Activity
    • New Profile Posts
    • Sponsors
  • Menu
Search

Separate names with a comma.

Useful Searches

  • Recent Posts
More...
  • Contact Us
  • Help
  • Home
  • Top
  • RSS
  • Terms and Rules
  • Privacy Policy
Forum software by XenForo® © 2010-2019 XenForo Ltd.