WTT: Looking for Double Headed Trick Coins and Coin Shells (gimmick/magic trick coins)

Discussion in 'Trades' started by CaptainMK, May 14, 2020.

1. CaptainMK

CaptainMK Active Member

Hello my fellow coin addicts,
    This is my very first post on the trades area and I have come here to find some weird (and some call useless) "gimmicked/magic trick" coins. Yes, I am serious. I am interested to see if any comes-a-knocking on this post.

WHY? I like to collect weird stuff and this spawns when I was a kid, completely obsessed with magic. I recently located a box in my junk closet and found my old magic tricks. It was filled with cool trick coins and I got so interested looking through my old obsession, so lets mix my love of coins and my old love of magic.
    Hey, why not!

Want:
    Trick coins (metal)
    Gimmicked coins (metal)
    Coin Shells (metal)
    Double sided coins (metal)
    Fake coins (metal)
    Magnetic Coins
    or ???

What I have:
    Foreign Coins of various places - please specify what you are looking for when inquiring this post.

How I ship my items:

***USA Only***
    I have done many trades on other hobby specific forums. I package all items as secure as I came make them which then gets placed in a bubble mailer. If the amount of items exceeds the amount of protection the mailer has to offer, a small box is used.

I provide tracking for every package sent. I provide a picture of the package with evidence of tracking via USPS receipt.

I send USPS only and USA only (sorry to all outside the US, gets expensive for minimal payoff)

I utilize a PO box for personal security, if that is a issue, please let me know.

That is basically it. If there's any questions or concerns, PM me.

Thank you!!!!

Last edited: May 15, 2020