Looking for album..

Discussion in 'World Coins' started by Seba79, May 25, 2017.

1. Seba79

Seba79 Well-Known Member

Hello partners!

First of all, if this is not the raight place to comment on this, my excuses.

I want to find one of this rare Continental Red Line albums, made by Dansco.
    This one is for German Colonies Type Coins, and includes German colonies in East Africa and New Guinea.
    If someone has one, or he knows of someone, I will be grateful if they let me know about it.

Thank you very much!

continental-line.jpg

lordmarcovan likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. mrbreeze

mrbreeze Well-Known Member

I hate it when someone shows something rare that I haven't seen or heard of before and then I realize I would like one as well, even though it is probably as rare as hen's teeth.

Matthew Kruse and Stork like this.
  4. lordmarcovan

lordmarcovan Eclectic & Eccentric Moderator

This. Me too. LOL

"Continental Line" Dansco? That's a new one on me. Cool lookin' album.

5. Seba79

Seba79 Well-Known Member

This type of albums was made in the 60s i think..

6. lordmarcovan

lordmarcovan Eclectic & Eccentric Moderator

So was I. :p

dlgilles likes this.
  7. gxseries

gxseries Coin Collector

I've seen this album sold on ebay about 5 years ago along with other rare albums. All of them easily hit the 200+ dollar mark back then. I've tried obtaining just one but had no luck.

This is 50+ years old. I don't think copyright exists on this any longer. Maybe time to startup a new project on go fund me???

Matthew Kruse and dlgilles like this.
  8. Seba79

Seba79 Well-Known Member

9. gxseries

gxseries Coin Collector

Oh what a shame! Should have 200 dollars lying around - I think that was sold at a steal to be honest.

10. Seba79

Seba79 Well-Known Member

album_3.jpg Hello boys,
    Well.. after almost a passed year, and even for finishing another German series, I cannot find this album for any place, if anybody has one and he would consider to sell it, please let me know about it.
    And if someone saw it for the web, here a few images so that they know about it.
    I know this are rare albums, and difficult to find, the other take myself 10 months.

Thanks for any help.

album_1.jpg album_2.jpg

11. gxseries

gxseries Coin Collector

The coins alone would cost a fortune...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Seba79

Seba79 Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted