Look what came today

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Extreme penny collecter, Oct 17, 2019.

1. I just got my American innovation coin set in the mail from the mint. 15713463527785946405757980413784.jpg
    15713463239951435766021708655194.jpg

Ericred, green18, onecenter and 5 others like this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. PlanoSteve

PlanoSteve Well-Known Member

Hey, you're not allowed to have these...you're a "penny collector"!!! :D:p:joyful::hilarious::rolleyes:

Seriously, very nice acquisition! :happy::happy::happy::singing:;)

4. Shrews1994

Shrews1994 Collecting is my passion.

5. furryfrog02

furryfrog02 Well-Known Member

6. gronnh20

gronnh20 Well-Known Member

Do you have the first proof also? Nice set.

I buy a silver proof set every year. This Innovation Set did not come with the 2019 silver proof set. I may have to buy this set just incase they include these proofs with all future year sets. I would hate to be missing this one year and have all the others. Well this is no Bueno.

7. furryfrog02

furryfrog02 Well-Known Member

Yikes, I just looked up the price for these on the mint's website: $20.95 for the 4 coins not including shipping. Might have to pass as it's a bit steep for me.

8. H8_modern

H8_modern Attracted to small round-ish art

I really like Liberty on those. I wish they would circulate them.

9. I didn't know there was a another proof I might have to look into it

10. gronnh20

The introductory coin came in a plastic holder with one proof coin. I think the mint was selling them for $6.95 each.

11. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

Got mine yesterday.......the mint did a good job with these. :)

12. gronnh20

@Extreme penny collecter what other coins do you collect? I give my grandsons stuff like Superman bullion. Or Thor. Stuff like that. They like it but, don't really get into it. Tell us what 12 year olds are into.

13. I collect mainly pennies I am working on a 1909-2019 pennies set in atleast decent condition. Also I am trying to complete my v nickel set and I am working on a standing liberty quarter set, but I am interested in maybe starting a type set I think it will be a fun and interesting project to do.

gronnh20 likes this.
  14. 352sdeer

352sdeer Collecting Lincoln cents for 50 years!

The obverse is ho hum. It least the New Jersey reverse was done by an artist. The rest look like community college art class submissions! Not a fan of the junk coming out of the mint.
    Reed

Draft saved Draft deleted