London Mint Coinage References

Discussion in 'Ancient Coins' started by jamesicus, Feb 19, 2019.

1. jamesicus

jamesicus Well-Known Member

I provide two handy Reference Pages (non commercial) in the form of Annotated Photo Galleries that are based on RIC catalog numbers:

Selection of folles cataloged in THE ROMAN IMPERIAL COINAGE (RIC), Volume VI Go to the page.

Selection of reduced folles cataloged in THE ROMAN IMPERIAL COINAGE (RIC), Volume VII Go to the page.

I welcome all feedback - corrections, etc.

randygeki, TIF, thejewk and 5 others like this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Marsyas Mike

Marsyas Mike Well-Known Member

Many thanks, jamesicus - visual guides like this are very helpful to me. Sometimes I get a bit boggled trying to read through the verbal descriptions.

4. jamesicus

Thank you @Marsyas Mike - that is exactly what I had in mind. Sometimes it seems there is a little too much verbal overload.

5. Voulgaroktonou

Voulgaroktonou Well-Known Member

This source may also be of interest.

The London mint of Constantius and Constantine / Hubert J. Cloke & Lee Toone with Adrian B. Marsden. London : Spink & Son Ltd, 2015
    ISBN 9781907427510

6. jamesicus

Yes indeed. The authors are good friends of mine. Note that I have started to cross-reference their book on my coin entries (in green on my photo gallery pages).

Last edited: Feb 19, 2019
  7. Voulgaroktonou

Voulgaroktonou Well-Known Member

Oh, good, then you're way ahead of me. Just wanted to make certain the book was known.

8. randygeki

randygeki Coin Collector

Draft saved Draft deleted