Lincoln-Kennedy Comparison

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by GARY R COYIER, Jun 29, 2021.

1. GARY R COYIER

GARY R COYIER Active Member

How much money do you suppose was made from these "stamped uncirculated penny" trivia sheets? This 1990 penny didn't hold up so well. Anyone else have one? 20210629_133505.jpg 20210629_133607.jpg

SorenCoins and potty dollar 1878 like this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. potty dollar 1878

potty dollar 1878 Well-Known Member

Dont have one but I do like them would be nice to have an original and that one has definitely seen better days.

4. SorenCoins

SorenCoins Well-Known Member

How interesting! I've never seen a 1990 one. I have around 10 from 1974 and had never seen any other dates. I had some more that I used as party favors for a birthday party lol. They all have nice toning and I wonder if something in the card caused it.

Matthew Kruse and GARY R COYIER like this.
  5. charley

charley Well-Known Member

John died last year 2 days before Christmas. the 90 would have been one of the last ones he made. He moved to Yuma in 91.

GARY R COYIER likes this.
  6. Scott J

Scott J Well-Known Member

I just recently found this in an old coffee can full of pennies. 20210607_162926 (1).jpg

7. charley

charley Well-Known Member

That was one of the first ones he made. The D was a sort of signature, for CO. He moved there in 72 from Wisconsin, I think. Penny Crafters was started later, but he used dates as sort of life event bookmarks, he once said.

GARY R COYIER and Scott J like this.
  8. Scott J

Scott J Well-Known Member

Wow, good info, thanks!!

charley likes this.
  9. alurid

alurid Well-Known Member

10. alurid

alurid Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted