Lincoln Cent 1991 is this just considered Damaged?

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by COINWILD, Sep 16, 2019.

1. COINWILD

COINWILD Active Member

Any and all areas of information on this coin is Appreciated Thank You..I'M not down I still believe in ME.

Attached Files:

• A.jpg
      A.jpg
      File size:
      232.1 KB
      Views:
    • B.jpg
      B.jpg
      File size:
      227.8 KB
      Views:
    • es.jpg
      es.jpg
      File size:
      61.4 KB
      Views:
    • zbt.jpg
      zbt.jpg
      File size:
      214.8 KB
      Views:
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. paddyman98

paddyman98 I'm a professional expert in specializing! Supporter

DEFDAM.. Definitely Damaged. All of it is damage.
    It's a Philadelphia minted Cent. No Mint Mark. What you see above the date is a plating issue.

4. wxcoin

wxcoin Getting no respect since I was a baby

Heavily damaged

5. MatrixMP-9

MatrixMP-9 Well-Known Member

Dude, its damaged badly. I can appreciate trying to look through PMD but holy. You still believe theres something with the M and E? I dont know, I dont see it. I and M not down? I dont get it. Is that some sort of mint error?

....stop brother. Its a hobby for you. You are probably not going to get alot of emotional support here. Thats what real friends are for outside this screen. Coin talk is for coins. As you can probably tell, these guys are here to check out coins and they arent exactly wanting to cuddle.

6. COINWILD

COINWILD Active Member

nope i see a demon type bird comming out of Lincolns head and none of my coins are damaged there all type of wild eerie MESSAGES stop pretending you do not see the imagery and messages ..these coins are different even damaged. they coukd even be sold as MY COINS SPECIAL MESSAGES FROM ABOVE .. get me now folks. that coin says in God No trust that is rare ..RARE MADE WITH MINT AND TIME.

7. Johndoe2000$

Johndoe2000$ Well-Known Member

You could list it on eBay as L@@K MS-------------------(minus)
    Your persistence is amazing, your coins however.... not so much. The odds are million to one against you, so after all these posts, you're about due for one. ;)

Last edited: Sep 16, 2019
  8. COINWILD

COINWILD Active Member

I CALL IT THE DRAGON HEAD LINCOLN ...paddy man that really do look like a mint mark or a Dragon PEEKING OUT OF LINCOLN'S HEAD.
    THIS COIN IS WICKED WHAAA.

9. Raizac

Raizac Well-Known Member

@COINWILD I think your cheese fell off your cracker.

DEA, wxcoin and Oldhoopster like this.
  10. COINWILD

COINWILD Active Member

IF I FIND ONE IN THIS SHORT TIME I BEEN INTO COINROLL HUNTING . that is alright with me. . I have not been active coin roll hunting IN MY LIFE not even a year try days. I just maybe a week ago started actively going out to bank and everywhere buying rolls.

11. COINWILD

COINWILD Active Member

more Cheese please

DEA likes this.
  12. Johndoe2000$

Johndoe2000$ Well-Known Member

How about asking for rolls of new cents to search. That might make true errors easier to find, and help you see what they are supposed to look like. The heavily worn, and abused coins seem to have you stuck in 1rst gear.

Cheech9712 and Chuck_A like this.
  13. COINWILD

COINWILD Active Member

You would know I will not debate your Knowledge and Experience.

14. COINWILD

COINWILD Active Member

YES I thats what I'm doing now bank rolls ..I will not post anymore jacked up abstract looking damage coins. I'm sick of it myself believe this

Johndoe2000$ likes this.
  15. nencoin

nencoin Active Member

We just acquired this one not too long ago. As you can see, on the obverse there is a double struck 'ghost' or 'demon' 1943. This was double struck IN the collar which is evidence of the coin suffering from trapped emotions. The missing 'N' on the reverse I believe suggests multiple personality disorder (MPD) and 'unwholiness'. I have recommended tapping and/or Reiki for this coin. [​IMG] [​IMG]

16. Cheech9712

Cheech9712 Every thing is a guess

Yeah not looking good

17. Cheech9712

Cheech9712 Every thing is a guess

@COINWILD. This is what an error looks like.

nencoin likes this.
  18. nencoin

nencoin Active Member

Looks great to me! PCGS VF35. Retailing for $1450 :happy:

19. VistaCruiser69

VistaCruiser69 Well-Known Member

The penny the OP posted looks like it was exposed to fire. Set on the bottom of a BBQ at a family picnic for 6 hours would probably do that to it.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2019
Draft saved Draft deleted