Lime green PF66 Buffalo nickel

Discussion in 'US Coins Forum' started by coinhunter007, Jun 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WingedLiberty

WingedLiberty Well-Known Member

Absolutely STUNNING ... Both Coins!

The '36 made me fall over in my chair -- and the '13 is absolutely breathtakng.
    Where did you find those beauties?

Bore me? Are you kidding??? Post more (or provide a link to your full set).

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. mikenoodle

mikenoodle The Village Idiot Supporter

do you have a Type II proof, breakdown?

4. KoinJester

KoinJester Well-Known Member

Please bore us again. I went looking for your thread with the whole set but couldn't find it

WingedLiberty likes this.
  5. Breakdown

Breakdown Member

Here's the old thread, folks -- hope I get this right. I have replaced the 1916 with a PCGS PR67 but otherwise the set is the same.http://www.cointalk.com/t108150/

6. WingedLiberty

WingedLiberty Well-Known Member

I looked at your old thread of your completed Buffalo Proof Set. Eye popping! That is such a great accomplishment. Congratulations. That is the best set of Proof Buffalos I've ever seen.

7. robec

robec Junior Member

Congratulations on completing your Buffalo Proof set. With the 1916 in PR67, you've done it in fine fashion. Looking at your set really makes me miss mine all the more. Each and everyone of your Buffs are just awesome!!!

8. 900fine

900fine doggone it people like me

The most vigorous bidding war I've ever seen in a live auction was for really high end proof buffalo nickels. CRAZY money, I tell you. $50k and up for some of 'em.

Top pop coins + registry sets + duelling millionaires = entertainment

9. Breakdown

Breakdown Member

Robec Bob:Thanks -- it is almost surprising that I didn't end up with any of your proof Buffalos as we both had all PR67s. But by the time you had retired your set in 09, I probably had half of mine or so. I also think of your regret at selling your set when I think about selling mine ( always only briefly and mostly when I am thinking about a big Walker purchase).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.