Hola Amigos, I wonder what we could come up with here at CoinTalk to convince John Albanese of CAC to share with us the proceeds from his sale of his limited-edition autographed labels on CACG certified coins? He made "six figures" from these sales. The article linked above says, "Coin clubs and other nonprofit numismatic groups are being invited to apply for a share of the proceeds. Requests must reach Albanese by Oct. 31 and should explain the organization’s purpose for the funding and how a donation would be put to use. Albanese said he intends to review the requests personally and specifically asked applicants to write them in their own words. 'I invite clubs and numismatic groups to write to me personally explaining why they should receive a donation, and how the money will be used,' Albanese said. 'Please, don’t use artificial intelligence (AI) software to write your message.' " I think our appeal can go something like, "Dear John Albanese, We like to talk about coins and stuff. And it costs money to run a forum site. Thanks for this opportunity, -CoinTalk" What say you all?