Lets see your newly listed wins.

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Detecto92, Aug 13, 2012.

1. H.Coins

H.Coins New Member

Hey Zach, what do you do when someone cancels out of a deal that you made do you give them bad feedback? Neutral? Or nothing?

Also I have hopefully got an amazing deal on ebay I actually bought it as an auction, but I'm not going to post it until I get it, I don't want to count to count my chickens or eggs or whatever it is until I get them!
    ~Zach

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. buddy16cat

buddy16cat Well-Known Member

I think that is one issue with BIN, that people make mistakes and can cancel. I guess some benefit from those that are selling coins when they do not know the value. The best deal I have seen is 40%ers at melt but I can get them at a PM shop for the same price. On the other hand, Ebay said that you can only cancel an auction 24 hours before the end of the auction or later. If the bid is low, I think maybe the seller can request to cancel but they usually always send the item. I bought a coin from this same seller under a different store they have and know this is a nice coin despite the pic and crap on the camera. For some reason, this one got skipped over and placed a bid seconds before the end of the bid:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/170891686252?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

4. nightowl

nightowl Member

Here are few of my best recent eBay snags.

This is the lowest price I've ever bought morgan dollars for. bought both and soaked the decals off with acetone.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/230835780071?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

after their bath...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

I picked this twenty cent piece up for 65.00 including postage. The seller's pictures were abyssmal.

[​IMG]

[pg[​IMG]

This seated liberty half dollar was 35.00 delivered.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. zachfromnj

zachfromnj Junior Member

6. zachfromnj

zachfromnj Junior Member

7. -jeffB

-jeffB Greshams LEO Supporter

I wish there were a way to look at a completed pure Buy It Now auction and see the elapsed time between time listed and time purchased. (For auction/BIN, you do get to see both start and end time.) How long was that Merc set up before you snagged it? $25 over spot for a set including a 21/21-D pair does, indeed, seem like quite a deal.

8. zachfromnj

zachfromnj Junior Member

3-4 minutes, I was semi hesitant to purchase this one but eventually pulled the trigger.. didn't realize what the '21 and '21d are going for.

9. gbroke

gbroke Naturally Toned

That's obviously an amazing deal if those are in there. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that someone didn't just stick some extras in those holes!

Even though I have not actively buying Jefferson Nickels right now, I couldn't pass this up.
    I suspect these will be amazing toned gems.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/18094860001...NX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_500wt_1414

10. zachfromnj

zachfromnj Junior Member

11. PezDspncr

PezDspncr Newly Obsessed

Nothing spectacular but I'll take anything under melt :D These were $1.34 each after shipping.

[​IMG]

12. Coin Gal

Coin Gal New Member

Zack are you looking for specific types of coins?

13. McBlzr

McBlzr Sr Professional Collector

PCGS_PR69_6_coins_100_3340 (600 x 450).jpg

All for an average price of $8 each

14. enochian

enochian silver eater

i wish i could find something under melt

15. buddy16cat

buddy16cat Well-Known Member

Try some roll searching, you will definitely get things under melt.

16. TsutoyaRei

TsutoyaRei New Member

17. Kentucky

Kentucky Supporter! Supporter

Even cent coins and nickels.

Draft saved Draft deleted