Lets see your newly listed wins.

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Detecto92, Aug 13, 2012.

1. zachfromnj

zachfromnj Junior Member

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. buddy16cat

buddy16cat Well-Known Member

4. zachfromnj

zachfromnj Junior Member

5. buddy16cat

6. buddy16cat

I am just wondering really. I am looking for silver under melt like you bought.

7. zachfromnj

zachfromnj Junior Member

8. buddy16cat

9. zachfromnj

zachfromnj Junior Member

10. dsmith23

dsmith23 Gotta get 'em all

11. cmc86413

cmc86413 Member

12. zachfromnj

zachfromnj Junior Member

Hm none of them are silver, just quickly looking I'd say it wasn't the best deal.

Oh like normal when I get a good deal normally the seller mails me telling me they made a mistake, the peace dollar I got for $13.60 was "mis priced" so they refunded me my money.

13. cmc86413

cmc86413 Member

Thanks, I knew none of them were sliver just fillers for my Nickel set/album.... Thanks

14. buddy16cat

If I was planning to buy it, I wouldn't post it but others are welcome to it. That larger lot with the Barbers, large/2 cent, IHC, and buffs sold quickly after I posted it. I passed but thought someone reading this thread would want it. If I am bidding I certainly don't encourage competition. I like the Barber quarter and dime, the 2 cent piece, large cent, 3 cent pieces but didn't want the buffs and the IHCs. Buffs are hard to get rid of since dealers have tons of them and the IHCs are too worn. I would sooner buy the coins in that lot that I would want seperately.

15. iGradeMS70

iGradeMS70 AKA BustHalfBrian

Yeah. It's about a $140-$150 coin as it sits. :)

It's tough to find originality like this in any CBH, especially when you're brave enough to purchase one uncertified on eBay. If you don't know exactly what you're doing, you can get burnt real bad purchasing these types of halves on eBay, whether it has to due with surface issues (alterations, cleaning, tooling, etc.) or condition issues (seller saying the coin is a certain grade when it really isn't).

-Brian

16. zachfromnj

zachfromnj Junior Member

17. placement93

placement93 Member

18. MrCheeks

MrCheeks Active Member

19. zachfromnj

zachfromnj Junior Member

Missing the S VDB

Anyways, the seller cancelled the transaction because they found out its worth more.
    I swear this happens 3+ times a week. :dead-horse:

20. MrCheeks

MrCheeks Active Member

It amazes me that people put stuff on eBay that they know so little about. A quick google search and you can pretty much get the answer you're looking for. Anyway good luck with your good deals, seems like luck is on your side lately.

21. Prime Mover

Prime Mover Active Member

This wasn't a BIN, but a good auction win. For $36.02 I got a 1956 proof set, with this nice Type 1 Franklin. The best part is that it was a total chance, as there was no shot of the reverse showing it was a type 1. The coin is quite nice, but the original platic wrapper is really not doing it justice. When I get around to taking it out I'll snap better pics.

1956_type1_front.jpg 1956_type1_reverse.jpg

Draft saved Draft deleted