Let's see your newest acquisitions!

Discussion in 'US Coins Forum' started by H8_modern, Feb 25, 2011.

1. jello

jello Not Expert★NormL®

49ers and Hommer like this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Hommer

Hommer Curator of Semi Precious Coinage

Most would be shocked at what I have in those two coins. I bought and traded for three at once. The other is a '64 Kennedy Proof.

jello likes this.
  4. saltysam-1

saltysam-1 Junior Member

Jello
    Aren't we talking about the 1964 IHC, not the 1961, to begin with? At least that was the year my response was directed at. ???

5. jello

jello Not Expert★NormL®

I don't know how link numbers got changed on clipboard. But should have shown where the L was on the 1864 Indian Head cent like photos on cover. I am sorry I quote before looking again. link is not the one that Shows anyone Where the L is on 1864 Indian Head cent I guarantee it will Not Happen Again. That's all I can say besides I sorry!

6. saltysam-1

saltysam-1 Junior Member

No problem. I thought maybe I missed reading something. I'm good at that, especially on long threads. At my age, I can even read it and not remember it. :>(

7. jello

jello Not Expert★NormL®

Ole Ok I have to clean out that link. I just glad Something else did show Up Under the same cover page
    :wideyed:

8. WingedLiberty

WingedLiberty Well-Known Member

A freshly-graded colorful Jefferson Proof (PCGS PR67). Just got the grade and photo back yesterday. Some nice elevation chromatics on the obverse -- check out the blue in Jefferson's jawline and neck.

[​IMG]

Skyman, yKnot, gronnh20 and 14 others like this.
  9. kSigSteve

kSigSteve Active Member

So a customer bought their food today with this. Glad I have a well trained front counter crew to alert me for any "cool" money. Got this for face today at work. Series 1934 $10. Don't know much about but always fun finding old paper money.
    image.jpg image.jpg

10. jello

jello Not Expert★NormL®

Find a Coin World monthly Value some months there's a price list for paper money in the back of of coin prices.
    If someone here can't help you.
    :)

kSigSteve likes this.
  11. Spud Koolzip

Spud Koolzip Member

Someone told you wrong. The 1859 Indian cent is readily available on-line, coin shows and most dealers. You will have a bit of difficulty finding one only if you're looking for a super-high grade.

12. kccoinguy

kccoinguy Active Member

13. drathbun

drathbun Well-Known Member

From one CoinTalk member to another... this cool representative of US coin history arrived in the mail today:

1877_Trade_Dollar.jpg

Even my wife appreciated it, which goes a long way towards replenishing my coin budget. ;)

Skyman, geekpryde, yKnot and 16 others like this.
  14. Hommer

Hommer Curator of Semi Precious Coinage

20150226_221321-1.jpg 20150226_221848-1-1.jpg
    My first half cent.

15. kSigSteve

kSigSteve Active Member

16. bsowa1029

bsowa1029 Franklin Half Addict

Picked this one up fairly cheap.
    Cracked it out of an ANACS slab. I think it was over graded at MS65.
    1957 50C Obv.jpg 1957 50C Rev1.jpg

Skyman, yKnot, Chiefbullsit and 7 others like this.
  17. jello

jello Not Expert★NormL®

18. kSigSteve

kSigSteve Active Member

Woohoo. 2 silver quarters found in a single roll at work today. And a nice crisp 1974 $20. Good last two days at the restaurant.
    image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

19. bsowa1029

bsowa1029 Franklin Half Addict

It wasn't. There's some slight weakness to the left of the crack on the lower set.

jello likes this.
  20. throwbackid

throwbackid Well-Known Member

I have a weakness for US Mint products. image.jpg

Skyman, SSG_Gonzo, Log Potato and 4 others like this.
  21. Effigy303

Effigy303 Well-Known Member

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425084735.164822.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425084751.880718.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425084760.897862.jpg

Gift from my mother in law

Cazkaboom, Skyman, SSG_Gonzo and 6 others like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted